• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is going to do anything about this? It seems that the FBI has some corrupt officers and they need to be let go at this point, but the question is how deep does this go? Who is going to punish these assholes and their conspiracies against Clinton?

Kyzer

Banned
This makes Trumps statement earlier suddenly more ominous. "An avalanche of info coming" regarding Hillary's emails...maybe he wasn't talking out of his ass ?

Also to be fair we've had FBI insiders leaking all sorts of things to everyone in this election. This is also how we know that the FBI is pro-trump, how we know Comey argued against revealing Russian ties because it might affect the election, etc.

Anyways this election has certainly done irreparable damage to the integrity of America's systems considering both sides are now screaming corruption and that the system needs to be remantled

Monocle

So, Trump's "Killary is rigging the election!" rhetoric was yet ANOTHER projection. Trump, and the FBI are rigging it, seriously, for real.
Ironically, when their attempts to rig the election fail, they're going to raise hell about the way she must have rigged the election in order to best their most feverish underhanded efforts to cheat her out of the presidency.

tuxfool

Banned
I guarantee more time will be spent on Hillary's "scandals."

From PoliGAF. Seems apropos:

8RQmUEo.jpg

SaintR

The entire American Justice System needs to be burnt to the ground and started from scratch. That includes the FBI.

It's not surprising that the FBI is engaging in partisan politics, it's surprising that it's so blatant.

It doesn't matter if they're "performing a vital function". Criminal Justice and the court systems do too, but it's not in equal measure for all of the population.

I'm not sure why anyone would defend this. It's not a partisan position. I'd be just as mad if it was in reverse.

Well that's what most Trump supporters believe...but seriously anarchy is not the answer to this...reform absolutely but burning the FBI to the ground probably might not be a good idea...but who knows it's been a crazy year and I don't know whats what at this point
Edit:
Basically what escape ghost said

tuxfool

Banned
It is incredibly hard to get a government employee fired. If they could prove who the FBI guys were who leaked all of this stuff that would be enough, but I'm sure those guys were smart enough to cover their tracks.

Do what Japanese companies do. Promote them to janitorial positions.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So....guys....what do we do.....we now know that the FBI is actually super corrupt, who do we turn to?

geomon

This is a fucking witch hunt. This is straight out of the 50's with the McCarthy Red Scare shit except this time Trump is in fucking bed with the Russians and nobody gives a fuck. Unbelievable.

sleepykyo

Why the hell does the FBI want to do this? I don't get it. Why would they like Trump?

I don't get it either. Trump has already demonstrated his reluctance to take a tough stance with Russia. You would think any government official would be alarmed with Russia's recent activities to expand their sphere of influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom