• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: A space related game might be revealed at the PS4 Spike TV event tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
419N9ZV9VZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

GodofWine

Can I have a Colony Wars reboot made by the Warhawk developers, please?

I hoping for something along those lines...isnt incognito dead and very buried?? i guess they could always get the gang back together. Dylan Jobe been tweeting anything recently?

ReaperXL7

What does Crash have to do with space again? I honestly dont remember.

Im going to guess that if the game has to do with space its gotta be Colony Wars.

Gangxxter

Sorry, meant to post this here, but posted it before in the other thread by accident.

Shit, I just realized... do you know what this traffic sign means? It means "No vehicles". In that specific case "No Crash Bandicoot" :O
So this could also mean "SCE major road in this direction only, no Crash Bandicoot allowed"

He didn't phrase it like that at all actually :/ The info in the OP is fairly inaccurate vs what was actually said.

Literally this is what he said about the franchise in question:

Kevin: I got a little inside secret

Brian: Uh-oh

Kevin: About a certain franchise that Sony has

Emily: Is this going to be announced on Thursday because I heard a thing that might be announced Thursday

Kevin: Is it about one of Sony’s favourite franchises?

Emily: Hmm-hmm.

Brian: Oh no

Emily: Oh yeah!

Kevin: Is this an area we have charted before in our discussion?

Emily: <laughs> <claps>

Timestamp?

Feorax

Where's that crash sign coming from?

I really doubt activision would sell the property.

I don't see why not. It's not like it's really making them any money. Even if they just license the IP to Sony, it makes more sense or them to get some income from it, rather than having it sit there stagnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom