• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: A space related game might be revealed at the PS4 Spike TV event tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Wipeout was just released for vita last year. I'm thinking a ps1-ps2 era exclusive. Jak 4 or ZoE 3. Sony won't get the crash IP from Activision

Crash is coming back !!!!!!!!!!

whatsthat7wd6g.jpg

From the EU launch ps4 trailer

Well looking at all of the Sonyy OWNED space games, none would make a huge splash if they cme back...there is one ASSOCIATED with Sony though....let the hype train begin.....
Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg

zoe_2nd_runner_3.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

Danlord

I just want to add to this conversation about a potential Crash, in that it isn't Activision/Blizzard that owns the IP, it's Vivendi whom no longer own Activision/Blizzard as they bought themselves out. Sony could now easily approach Vivendi with a cash offer for the sale of Crash IP.

I asked before but I wondered if there could have been a conflict with Sony trying to buy Crash from Vivendi whilst they still owned Activision/Blizzard, due to some anti-competitive laws or something in that respect, and if true now with Vivendi being separate Sony could do so without any problems.

Juraash

Between Kojima talking about some mind blowing surprise and the hints of this being a space thing, I really want this to be a new ZOE.

Either Star Ocean 3-2: The retcon saga (they retcon the shitstain that was Star Ocean 3 and redeem the series). Or, God of Spacewar: Kratos is really, really, REALLY angry at Martians for killing his pet turtle and swears revenge. Includes obligatory Space-Hades level.

Boss Man

Everyone saying Crash Galaxy or something to that effect is an asshole and you're the reason why game news is always disappointing.

KoopaTheCasual

Everyone saying Crash Galaxy or something to that effect is an asshole and you're the reason why game news is always disappointing.

Although I think you're getting too worked up over it, yes, I really hate how GAF tends to overhype things/events (even as a joke) so when the actual reveal happens, which is still amazing, people are disappointed. (e.g. Every Sony conference this year and the Last Guardian).

KORNdoggy

If its not Crash this has been noted as one of the biggest troll attempts a company has made to gamers. Stands there with the FF7 remake demo.

No matter how you look at the image and symbols they end with a trash can. Seems pretty accurate to the current crash situation to me...

Salex_

No matter how you look at the image and symbols they end with a trash can. Seems pretty accurate to the current crash situation to me...

If you look at the pic starting from the bottom, Crash is coming out of the trash can and moving back up to the Sony IP.

KoopaTheCasual

Guys, he is talking about Uncharted in space. Listen here from 37:17 until 38:20, thank me later.

http://www.deathsquad.tv/pointless-37/

Damn, that's pretty blatantly Uncharted in space. Idk, kinda disappointed that 1) they're revealing Uncharted tonight, since that means it's not revealed at VGAs (meaning there's no more guaranteed megatons for VGAs right now), and also 2) that it's Uncharted in space and not a cool space IP or something. Idk =/

Wow... yea that's pretty explicit. I doubt it's the reveal for tomorrow, but I guess that means we're going to get a Sony Crash game in the future. Bout damn time.

Jet Moto PS4

That could be space, they are floating above the ground, kinda in "space" right? In the space right above the ground? In the future?

Well, I am trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom