• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Call of Duty: WWII to launch on November 3rd

Lucifon

Sledgehammer Games and Michael Condrey retweeted their own tweet from February about being honored to make this year's cod and that more is to be revealed soon. So I'm guessing the reveal of this thing is pretty imminent.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
this guy somehow reminds me of an older version of hbomberguy

His name is/was Ted Knight, he passed on in 1986. Loved him, in tons of stuff over the years. Mainly The Mary Tyler Moore show and Too Close for Comfort shows.

hsotdcosmiccow2017-1-500x515.jpg

Now, where's the news about Call of Duty 2.. I mean.. WWII? LOL.

legacyzero

Banned
-No Season Pass/ Paid map DLC. It's time to stop splitting your player base. Micro-trans the HELL out of it if you want, but let all players play together.
-No more maps the size of an apartment. I wanna be part of a war, not a skirmish. I feel like this is why I liked COD3 as much as I did #UnpopularOpinion
-Perks need more impact/meaning. Or just do away with them.
-There is nothing wrong with vehicles.
-The COD4 / Pick 10 is so overplayed now. Take a goddamn risk. Do something new.
-stop being afraid to move away from old COD because it's even moderately successful. If you try to blow minds, you probably will.
-don't be afraid to not be historically accurate. Alt-reality can be really awesome. Don't be afraid to re-imagine WWII.

I this these points could probably have me excited for it. Otherwise...

jelly

COD will be the last series going free DLC and game affecting micro-transactions. The sales just aren't dropping enough.

Pretty hyped for the single player. Going to be a glimpse of the beach assault in the teaser no doubt or market garden would be neat too.

DOWN

Banned
It's been so damn long since we've had a AAA WW2 game. None on this gen even. Hell, we now have more modern shooters by far.

Toa TAK

Banned
It's been so damn long since we've had a AAA WW2 game. None on this gen even. Hell, we now have more modern shooters by far.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited if we get it again.

I'm happy that DICE gave us a WWI game, but I'm hoping this delivers on a great WWII game as I doubt we'll see very many throughout this gen.

Let me shoot japanese imperials, even if they have to be as caricatured as the usual nazi mooks, and I'll be there day 0. Wolfenstein will fill that latter quota this year.

Top Bottom