• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: CoD: Black Ops 2 logo image and debut trailer date

Ah, people always come out of the woodworks to say they won't be tricked again! And then they buy it anyway. I stopped getting these games after the clusterfuck that was MW2. The only thing that could possibly draw me back is a dramatic change to the franchise.

...BUT THAT LOGO!

The inevitable onstage demo of Black Ops 2 during Microsoft's E3 press conference will make for a good bathroom break.

I still like playing Call of Duty, but there's nothing interesting about it's announcements and pre-release media. You know what you're going to get. Fast food. That said, Black Ops had my favorite multiplayer since Cod4, so here's hoping Treyarch works their magic twice.

soultron

Banned
:lol @ "It looks professional"

Anyone with PS can produce something that looks semiprofessional if they only rely on typeface work. There doesn't seem to be enough trademark/legal copy at the bottom for it to look official.

Still won't stop BLOPS2 from happening eventually.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Up to CoD 9? And 8 of them on 360! (All 9 if you count the re-released download of the PC original on XBLA).

Holy shit, is this some sort of record for most sequels on one platform?

Kade

Up to CoD 9? And 8 of them on 360! (All 9 if you count the re-released download of the PC original on XBLA).

Dynasty Warriors finally has competition.

Jibbed

Must be. That cow has been milked dry.

VaLiancY

I like the Cold War era over all the other eras so I look forward to this. I'll probably watching Munich and the Carlos series before this drops.

MRORANGE

Logo is simply amazing, it's futuristic with a vintage edge. I bet there referencing previous games with the logo style but in a modern fashion.

pargonta

do we know time period and war setting?

I honestly am hoping for a CoD reboot in WWII for next gen,

so this will hopefully be a good sendoff for over the top modern-y action.

Digishine

Banned
My god activision Did it again. they Reinovated the logo !

Just had an orgasm of epic proportions just from seeing this logo.

At mods do not give me a tag linking to this post Cause I will deny it in every way possible.

Jibbed

do we know time period and war setting?

I honestly am hoping for a CoD reboot in WWII for next gen,

so this will hopefully be a good sendoff for over the top modern-y action.

The year 2134, but you play as a caveman sent forward in time 40,000 years to fight crab-people with spears.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Not sure if I'll get this, I disliked BO's campaign and I'm indifferent towards Nazi Zombies. Then again, I played it on PS3, might have felt different if I played the superior PC version. We'll see.

pramath

Banned
I absolutely loved Black Ops (best CoD game ever in my opinion), so I'm getting this day one if it's true. Which it probably is, it doesn't seem to be that much of a long shot.

Sethos

Banned
The only way I could ever get hyped about another Call of Duty is the announcement of dedicated servers on the consoles. Even paying to rent one would be a welcome option.

soultron

Banned
maybe have some glitter effects.

Hang on, I got this:

6ef6ecb7be8d69c1c55967d4025b2c73.gif

I'm not expecting anything special out of this other than Combat Training. As long as thats in everything is going to be copacetic.

soultron

Banned
Eh... needs more Comic Sans.

You think this is a joke?

This is Black Ops motherfucking 2 we're talking about here. The best goddamned video game there will ever be, bro. It will sell more than all videogames and films ever made, combined.

Top Bottom