• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: CoD: Black Ops 2 logo image and debut trailer date

udivision

Call of Duty: Black Ops Version 2 & Call of Duty: White Ops Version 2
you heard it here first folks.
completely new games

plc268

Every year, I grumble how COD hasn't changed and how it gets more ridiculous, but yet every year I buy it and enjoy the hell out of it.

So yea, I'll probably buy it again.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Amazed [Shocking News] isn't in the thread title

Can't believe we are up to 9 already, Holy Fuck

The color scheme gives off a Just Cause 2 vibe, Grappling Hook Incoming?

Kerub

Banned
Amazed [Shocking News] isn't in the thread title

Can't believe we are up to 9 already, Holy Fuck

The color scheme gives off a Just Cause 2 vibe, Grappling Hook Incoming?

White_gas_tank_rocket.gif

Imagine if you could do that in CoD!

fernoca

If the game's as great as the first Black Ops and has as much nice stuff (arcade/old school mode, more zombies, screenshot-taking, etc.); day one.

Tambini

Call of Duty 4 is still the best one and I still play it on Steam sometimes.

Black Ops was okay, the story was a bit all over the place and every other second seemed to be action, which is not really a bad thing, but the pacing kinda put me off.

rCIZZLE

I'll probably end up day oneing unless they announce some vile changes. It's a good enough shooter and it's easy to get a whole group to purchase it.

Jb

Maybe this time we'll finally get to shoot JFK. That is, if they have the balls to stick to their retarded russian indroctination plot.

I have no interest in playing Black Ops 2 for consoles, but if Activision can port it to vita feature complete I would probably buy it. The prospect of playing it on the go just sounds more enticing.

Omega

Banned
I've got leaked quotes from the reviews.

"Breathtaking. Groundbreaking. Mind-blowing. I wept bitterly when I realized that no other title could ever aspire to this greatness." -Gamespy

"Ingenius innovative cinemato-viscerality. Video games will never be the same." -Game Informer

"14/10. Why anyone would ever play anything else is literally beyond my comprehension." -IGN

You forgot G4.

Just insert a bunch of "big" words to make it sound like you're super intelligent when all you did was go look at a thesaurus.

fernoca

Cross-platform (Vita/PS3) could be a possibility. 3G multiplayer, won't happen unless they create an asynchronous mode exclusively for Vita. Wi-Fi for online though, would be expected.

We're up to CoD 9 already? Jeez.. and still, not one has come close to CoD 4.

MW2 surpassed it. Sadly none since then have come close to CoD 4. I probably like MW2 slightly more than the average joe because I carry a Stinger with me on every class. No way that Harrier or Chopper Gunner is up for more than a few seconds.

Looking forward to it, really hope they make the USA parts enjoyable for once.
WAW US campaign sucked, BLack Ops Vietnam bits sucked.

One of my favourite bands, funnily enough. They're like Kid Dynamite 2.0.

Of the various KD-spinoffs I think The Loved Ones are the best (though less like Kid Dynamite 2.0 than None More Black or Paint it Black).

Anyway, this should be an OT.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Logo |OT|

Top Bottom