• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Half-Life 3 may use Steam as a release platform

Pranay

From steam helpdesk leaks

bYS04AJ.png

It's now possible to remove unwanted licences from your account automatically via the Steam Help site and someone forgot to plug a hole, which has resulted in all formerly unknown sub names being made available.

The app has virtually never been touched. Even assuming this is indeed Half-Life 3 (I have my doubts given L4D3's subs didn't leak), it's not in active development.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Where is this from?

It's now possible to remove unwanted licences from your account automatically via the Steam Help site and someone forgot to plug a hole, which has resulted in all formerly unknown sub names being made available.

Is it happening?

The app has virtually never been touched. Even assuming this is indeed Half-Life 3 (I have my doubts given L4D3's subs didn't leak), it's not in active development.

roytheone

A bit more context might prevent insta-lock.

Indeed. Where is this picture from? when did it show up? Did this source ever proven to be reliable in leaking the existence of other games? These are all pretty important questions, the OP is a bit bare bones right now.

Jawmuncher

Dunno why people are acting like Half Life 3 was never even mentioned these past few years. They said for awhile they have been working on it, just at a snails pace.
Also you can sit on a steam app for ages and never put it up on the store as well. Halo 3 and others are just chilling there as well.

WGMBY

I doubt it.

Would be nice though. I was just thinking the other day about episode 2's incredible case of plot blue balls.

Nightbird

Indeed. Where is this picture from? when did it show up? Did this source ever proven to be reliable in leaking the existence of other games? These are all pretty important questions, the OP is a bit bare bones right now.

As far as I know it's absolutely reliable.

Doesn't mean the game will release in near future though

Top Bottom