• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Half-Life 3 may use Steam as a release platform

Foffy

Banned
In other shocking news, Sonic 5 confirmed exclusive to the famicom

1ihvxJf.jpg

This is from an official Steam-related service, though.

Your example unfairly assumes pirates in China have legit channels!

Sulik2

We know they have been working on it for years. This shouldn't really surprise anyone. Whether it's anywhere close to release is the real question.

Welfare

Along with Team Fortress 3, DOTA 3, Portal 3, and Left for Dead 3, Valve will release the Orange Box Apocalyps3 this Christmas for $59.99.

I wonder if Valve would actually just release the game one day with practically no announcement. The game is at meme-level status, websites would be filled with news that HL3 just released, you wouldn't need to market it or announce it. Imagine HL3 randomly dropping on Christmas. Probably won't happen though.

OP you fake-make that? Need those links.

TuTIQIq.gif

Henkka

Banned
Silently gets released on Steam on the 24th.

This would be so cool and I don't even care about Half-life. I genuinely think a company like Valve could skip marketing this game. A stunt like this would instantly be the most viral thing on the internet

SZips

We know they have been working on it for years. This shouldn't really surprise anyone. Whether it's anywhere close to release is the real question.
Seriously. This, if real, says jack squat about anything that wasn't already known. People are going to freak out regardless though.

Piers

More like we know they've been occasionally tinkering on it for years.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Maybe I don't like you anymore. Maybe you ignored me for too long and its too late.

Baby I just don't know if I want to give you another chance.

Top Bottom