• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Next Xbox to be called...Xbox NeXt?

Banned
But that gets in the way of the NEX, Nintendo's next console. Unless, Microsoft and Nintendo are teaming up :0?

Halo and Zelda on the same platform? Hnnnnng

I'm sure it's a code name.

SPEA

Xbox NeXt
Xbox NX

Believe.

wat.gif

papo

This name has actually been around for a while. It was there before Xbox One was officially announced.

IMO it sounds better than Xbox One and I even got used to that. Nothing can be as bad as Wii U and I got used to it pretty quick.

jelly

Microsoft probably can't wait to put the Xbox One brand to the background. It will always be a bit toxic.

Tyl3n0L85

Neo Member
Why did Microsoft called the 3rd Xbox console Xbox One anyway? Did they actually explain the reasoning behind it?

ekim

Hey videogamer.com, where can I give you my paypal details so you can give me my cut from your ad revenues?

papo

Are people really surprised about the rumor name?

This name has been around even before the 360 had a name I think. Definitely before Xbox One.

Dabanton

Microsoft probably can't wait to put the Xbox One brand to the background. It will always be a bit toxic.

TBH they have pulled it around considering the first showing.

But you can bet they'll never want to be on the backfoot like that again with whatever console they release next.

Top Bottom