• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN&OUT

Banned
720p on PS360, 1080 on PS4, TBD on Xbox One

Both hit 30fps easy. I think Xbox One suffers a few dips from 60fps. PS4 is pretty smooth. Definitive version"

So there you have it, the PlayStation 4 version of Watch_Dogs is the definitive version, lining up directly with what most developers have been saying regarding both next generation consoles. Keep in mind, these are not confirmed numbers, just rumors from a trust source, so take everything with a grain of salt.

from examiner

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumor-playstation-4-gets-graphically-definitive-version-of-watch-dogs?cid=db_articles

Lock if old.

artist

Banned
ayqlpc.png

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Sounds like what I'd expect from most multiplats. PS4 with a native 1080p and a slightly more steady framerate.

antitrop

What happened to parity for political reasons?
Good, I hope this trend continues.

The PS4 has the better hardware, it should get the better versions of games. We went through it in the PS2/Xbox days, and hopefully we'll go through it again.

I would hate for the PS4 versions to be whittled down for parity.

zewone

Does every thread need to devolve to PC gamers reminding us they spend thousands of dollars for the definitive version?

Cool; got it, dudes.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
So the speculation in the spec threads that we could see some multi-platform games being 720p on Xbox One and 1080p on PS4 had some merit after all.

Ouch.

Amir0x

Banned
Guys, Examiner made this shit up. The source is this article, you can see the link at the bottom. NO WHERE does it say PS4 is getting a definitive edition. It doesn't even go anywhere near into this bullshit speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom