• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] PS Plus games for June: Killing Floor 2 + Life is Strange

FDC1

Hmm... Plays for me. It's a PS EU video announcing the games

That's only the PS4 games, he/she is talking about the blog post with the complete list.

And for the video, if you look on the playstation channel, you won't see the video, you have to know the direct link to access and watch it

Vashetti

Banned
That's only the PS4 games, he/she is talking about the blog post with the complete list.

And for the video, if you look on the playstation channel, you won't see the video, you have to know the direct link to access and watch it

This.

BigEmil

those 2 games are great, but where are the rest?
They don't show the PS3/Vita games in those videos anymore for some weird reason even if some of the games from those platforms have Cross-Buy which means the PS4 gets even more games from PS+ and make it more appealing

So have to check their blog post tomorrow of what the PS3/Vita PS+ games will be

They don't show the PS3/Vita games in those videos anymore for some weird reason even if some of the games from those platforms have Cross-Buy which means the PS4 gets even more games from PS+ and make it more appealing

So have to check their blog post tomorrow of what the PS3/Vita PS+ games will be

it seems to me theyre running out of vita games to put out on ps plus, or is it just me. most likely indie stuff.

Celegus

Life is Strange is so amazing, wife and I played it together and adored it. Whoever curated the music needs all the awards and prizes and hugs.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Here's the thumbnail of that video
hqdefault.jpg

was hoping we'd get Alienation over here. :(

FDC1

Rumored full list:

PS4- Killing Floor 2, Life is Strange
PS3- Abyss Odyssey, WRC 5:World Rally Championship
PSV- Neon Chrome (crossbuy PS4), Spy Chameleon(crossbuy PS4)

Grady

Hmmm, maybe...but that would make it a great month. PlayStation did say they wanted to offer more though. We will see.

xrnzaaas

Rumored full list:

PS4- Killing Floor 2, Life is Strange
PS3- Abyss Odyssey, WRC 5:World Rally Championship
PSV- Neon Chrome (crossbuy PS4), Spy Chameleon(crossbuy PS4)

WRC 5 would be a nice pick, but it's strange that PS4 owners wouldn't get it. I may be wrong, but I think all versions offer the same content.

Just_one

Life is Strange is amazing but i already have it. Killing floor 2 does nothing for me.

great month still.

they really should quit the PS3 and VITA section if the offers are this poor...

maybe switch to :

4 PS4 games
1 PS VR game

Top Bottom