• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: There are God of War Games being worked on by other than Santa Monica

Kokoloko85

Why?
Unless its a spin off or VR thing no1 else should touch God of War.
and with Spin offs Id only trust Ready at Dawn.

If its a remake of the originals then Bluepoint, Id rather Bluepoint stick to making remakes, they are good at it

There was this collection (2-disc) on PS3, named "God of War Saga" featuring 5 games. The first 3 mainline games and the 2 PSP games.

Maybe it's Bluepoint porting them again, but this time it's 6 games, with Ascension?

Raonak

Banned
I wonder is SSM is working on a new IP while they hand the franchise to someone else.

A GOW new mythology game starring an adult atreus who has to deal with his growing godly powers and growing rage has a ton of potential.
Follow the precedent of having a new combat engine for each mythology.
Chuck in some with some sex scenes with an adult angrboda and you got a winner.

Last edited:
I'm in for anything God of War, it's my pound for pound favourite of all the PlayStation IP. If I had to make a guess we'll first get a remastered collection, let's see what happens.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Sony is sprinting to the PS6, they really used kratos and god of war at every level (ps2, ps3, ps4 and 5) one of the best under appreciated franchises.

StereoVsn

I want a god of war game set in modern times.

Kratos ripping apart purple hairs in half. Fighting front line with an AK47 he can throw and catch like a boomerang spilling bullets against Isis. Have him rage against Biden and Trump AND Putin as the 3 main bosses.
Would Xi be the final boss, lol?

Dazraell

I believe there were some rumors about a remake of one of earlier God of War games. I guess this could be it

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
i dont think would be that hard, there is plenty market for violent and non P.C games out there, they just need to grow some balls and do it.

3 total Remakes of GOW 1, 2, and 3 is a HUGE undertaking though. You mean remaking them to be like the current GoW games?

Lokaum D+

3 total Remakes of GOW 1, 2, and 3 is a HUGE undertaking though. You mean remaking them to be like the current GoW games?
pls god No, SftC remake style would suffice imo, just put some better textures, shadows, lighting, better gore and dismemberment, let the fixed camera, dont tune down nudity and dont forget to bring back Terrence C.Carson.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Same person who said back on February that GoT would be announced for PC in March 6th:

There are God of War Projects in development by other people other than SM:

Finally we are getting the proper GoW game. Please be god of war 3 remake. with all the graphics glory. ill take that.

Ill take all first 3 god of war games including the PSP games on remake at full price if they are proper remakes.

enough with the Cory vision of old weak ass puss Kratos . mfer got beaten more than anything on the fucking planet. so much for a god of war !

mckmas8808

pls god No, SftC remake style would suffice imo, just put some better textures, shadows, lighting, better gore and dismemberment, let the fixed camera, dont tune down the nudity and dont forget to bring back Terrence C.Carson.

buy purchase GIF

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Finally we are getting the proper GoW game. Please be god of war 3 remake. with all the graphics glory. ill take that.

Ill take all first 3 god of war games including the PSP games on remake at full price if they are proper remakes.

enough with the Cory vision of old weak ass puss Kratos . mfer got beaten more than anything on the fucking planet. so much for a god of war !

He made one of the best games of all times! Straight up!

mckmas8808

the last 2 god of war games are not one of the best games of all times. an 8 at best

The people don't seem to agree with your here. The difference in how gamers have embraced the last two GoW games is like the difference between Helldivers 1 and Helldivers 2.

Top Bottom