• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Bloodborne Remake is in the works

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki

WitchHunter

Banned
I still don't get why this needs a remake? A light remaster, 4k/60 update a few textures is all it needs end of.... But the focus should be on a sequel, whether direct or indirect.
Because some people think that the harder they push their agenda, the bigger the chance it will become a reality. And when that happens given individuals ejaculate in the big nothingness and that'll be good for them......

LordOfChaos

This rumour just keeps coming and going

With Miyazaki's recent comments about being pleased people wanted it but it was up to Sony, it didn't sound imminent.

Fatbody

All it needs it’s a resolution/frame rate boost with maybe a few QoL adjustments. The last thing it needs is a Bluepoint remake to mess with the art style and run it through a diversity filter.

nial

Gold Member
Yeah, after Miyazaki acknowledging Bloodborne in an interview it definitely made me feel like this is when we'd see it if it were to happen. Or at least around that time.
From Software making it would be interesting, different to the Demon's Souls remake which was made by Japan Studio (with Bluepoint doing some graphics work).

kiphalfton

Dumb because year after year the same bullshit gets posted that's why.

Yeah.

Then when it does get announced you'll get all of idiots who said "I told you so" coming out of the woodworks.

If/when it gets remastered or remade, it will be about as surprising as Nintendo porting a previous gen game to switch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom