• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

ryan13ts

It's original, that's for sure. Considering you can actually see the damn thing clearly, it has a shadow and a icon on the menu, this might be one of the real ones. If it's a fake, it's a damn good one.

rIHQMhn.png

tTOY213.jpg

Hm, looks fairly real.

Well, I can't tell right now lol.

If that dude actually posts something that doesn't involve something that's been seen tons of times, then that would be great. Because he has literally zero excuse not to... if it's the game.

Dr. Buni

It will be lame if some Pokémon get evolutions and Mawile get only a fucking mega :(

that said, I like the design of the bell thing

hort

Neo Member
The guy just posted a full shot of froakie on the status page with both screens showing, I would repost it but am on my phone atm

cafemomo

Are y'all really trusting /vp/ with those photos?

rip in peace pokémon generals threads. Shame mods nuked em. Left /vp/ right after that

Zalman

Hey guys, is it confirmed that the menu system utilizes the touch screen like HG/SS did? B/W was a massive step back in terms of UI.

Dryk

The Froakie is also way too big, note that the Torchic is "to scale" in as much as Pokemon ever are outside of the Pokedex

EulaCapra

I hope that chime (mega-evolution?) is fake. That exact same chime could actually be out there belonging to some grandmother in the world.

I know I'm not alone in this but, I gotta laugh when I see a potential leak. First I die a little thinking it might be real and it's terrible etc etc, then a new potential leak comes out and all of a sudden the old leak is my only hope and I'm yearning for it to be real.

ryan13ts

I know I'm not alone in this but, I gotta laugh when I see a potential leak. First I die a little thinking it might be real and it's terrible etc etc, then a new potential leak comes out and all of a sudden the old leak is my only hope and I'm yearning for it to be real.

Hell, since these "leaks" seem like they're coming out of every back alley nearly every 20 minutes, it's to be expected.

Seriously though, I don't remember it being this bad during the B/W era. Usually it was someone posting fake CoroCoro scans around the middle of the month or a blurry screenshot every few weeks here and there, but nothing near on the scale like this. It's definitely got to be because of the simultaneous release worldwide, it gives all the 12 year olds of the world with Photoshop an excuse to throw their hats in the ring.

DigitalOp

Banned
Quilava, Wartortle, Ivysaur and Dewot are awesome. Whats more funny is pokemon with a good first form usually end up with underwhelming final forms see Sceptile, Typhlosion and Samurot. Never saw the appeal of the Bayleef line though they're all boring.

What the HELL is with the Sceptile hate... Samurot is in the middle.. I get that...

But Typhlosion? The OG Typhlosion though?!?!?..... Youre a hater!!!!!

lol I just saw this on tumblr

Now that is an ugly Froakie3

Froakie3 is real because bubbles and uglyness... Lets face it. (Hmmm... but the "A" font is great way to exclude these fakeass fakers!)

Are y'all really trusting /vp/ with those photos?

rip in peace pokémon generals threads. Shame mods nuked em. Left /vp/ right after that

I kind of lost interest in those when it pretty much turned into YuGiOh general with the occasional Pokemon discussion during Corocoro releases.

Believe me or not, but I was the one who started the generals in the pre-/vp/ era

Top Bottom