• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Why would they place display boxes in security boxes?

I've seen a few retailers in the UK that do it, probably company policy that everything has to be in security boxes regardless. They might switch the live products in when they arrive, or they may just stick with those.

I've seen a few retailers in the UK that do it, probably company policy that everything has to be in security boxes regardless. They might switch the live products in when they arrive, or they may just stick with those.

Yeah a lot of places here in the UK put games and movies in security boxes like that, mostly in supermarkets. Rarely see them in actual game/movie retailers.

kgrock618

I have been to Greece, and game cases look different and are made of a different plastic there. DS games came in clear cases, as opposed to the black cases here in the states, like the one in the picture. I assume Italy is no different

Symphonic

I have been to Greece, and game cases look different and are made of a different plastic there. DS games came in clear cases, as opposed to the black cases here in the states, like the one in the picture. I assume Italy is no different

They're real. There's several people that have the game now. Should see some third evolution leaks by tonight.

Review copies?

Nope, some big early releases in Europe.

I just want to know Chespin's final ego, nothing else. What to do...:(

I'll PM you a picture as soon as one hits the web.

DigitalOp

Banned
He will suck forever if he isn't pulling an all nighter with the privilege perk of the century lying in his lap....

The internet is watching fool.....

So uh, which version is everyone getting? Do we know what the differences between the 2 versions yet? I got both preordered but haven't figured out which to cancel yet

ffdgh

He has quiladin already....Only a matter of time now.....
AU7Amsc.gif

ryan13ts

One more evo to go, we'll finally get to see Chespin3. Dude is seriously lucky as hell, I wonder how he got it so early? Most stores don't usually get their games until the week of release, right?

DigitalOp

Banned
One more evo to go, we'll finally get to see Chespin3. Dude is seriously lucky as hell, I wonder how he got it so early? Most stores don't usually get their games until the week of release, right?

My GF called a couple stores to confirm midnight release and one of the targets said they already had copies shipped in....

But of course they aren't selling them

Chespin third evo tonight, so long as this person forsakes any and all other real life responsibilities! I can't wait

But I still want my Greninja to be confirmed one way or the other!

ryan13ts

Chespin third evo tonight, so long as this person forsakes any and all other real life responsibilities! I can't wait

But I still want my Greninja to be confirmed one way or the other!

I'm sure he'll be battling a rival with either Frokie3 or Fennekin3, so either way we'll probably get to see at least 2/3 of the starter's final evolutions.

That's all I'm interested in seeing, after that, I'm going into blackout until release day, got to have some surprises left for me on that very sweet day.

I'm sure he'll be battling a rival with either Frokie3 or Fennekin3, so either way we'll probably get to see at least 2/3 of the starter's final evolutions.

That's all I'm interested in seeing, after that, I'm going into blackout until release day, got to have some surprises left for me on that very sweet day.
Oh man, excellent point. I'm so excited!

I have never been able to stop myself from spoiling literally every single element of a mainline pokemon game pre-release. I always regret it, but I'm certainly not going to break tradition now. Gotta know what new creatures will be added to the canon ASAP!

Top Bottom