• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOUR: GTA 5 Xbox One, PS4 And PC 'Delayed Until 2015'

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
yesterday it was "only" the PC version..

That was a cancellation purported by a site that used false names and cited another site that didn't exist until after the article started doing the rounds (said source now hosts a fake "Hacked by 4chan" page), in what was clearly a last-ditch attempt to make the claims seem legitimate.

My mate asked me a few weeks back, what else is going to change release date and possibly slip into 2015? There's only one game that could feasibly move now, I replied - GTA 5.

KKLN96h.gif

I was ready, Rockstar...

Nemesis_

I've heard mumurings that it was on track for a late October release date, but given the lack of promotion / screens / media I wouldn't be surprised if this were indeed true.

Good. This means I have more money left for The Evil Within. Last game I'm getting this year.

Just make the game good, Rockstar. Polished games are worth the wait.

Figured this would happen , dat trailer date
Fuck. ;_;

Better be adding a ton more music stations, kept hearing the same songs , more hall & oates pleass

I probably won't care about it when it comes out if this is the case. It would've been a nice game to hold us over till all the other awesome titles in 2015 come out.

jacobeid

Banned
Not surprised...

I guess we have enough to play this year already. Sucks for those who haven't played it yet though :(

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
They were talking about "wanting to surpass expectations" with this version, not long ago. Sounds like the kind of talk that precedes a delay.

Jb

Considering how late in the year it is, that would make sense. I really wish they would release it alongside some new single player DLC, there are so many landmarks and vehicles they haven't used in the core campaign, I'd imagine they were saving them up for later.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Noooooooooooooo

Question: does any DLC purchased for old-gen under one's account carry over to the current-gen version? I've held off on buying any DLC precisely because I can't get a straight answer, and I'll be damned if I buy the same DLC twice.

fade_

Noooooooooooooo

Question: does any DLC purchased for old-gen under one's account carry over to the current-gen version? I've held off on buying any DLC precisely because I can't get a straight answer, and I'll be damned if I buy the same DLC twice.

Hopefully most the DLC is included regardless.

Noooooooooooooo

Seems pretty unlikely DLC would carry over. I guess it could, but it just doesn't seem at all likely. Won't this releasing include all the DLC anyway? It's not going to be budget release, can they really justify selling it at full price without including the DLC?

This is the same website that expected Nintendo of Americo to hold a SmashDirect today; please.

There is no valid source yet other than "chatter from Gamescom"; the only thing that would speak for a 2015 release is Rockstar's current marketing output.

Yeah, I'm a bit sceptical about this too. It's not unusual for R* to be very quiet about a game pre-release before their marketing kicks in.

Top Bottom