• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Persona Q 2 could be on the way

de6gGrS.png

https://twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/890476680338448385

kulapik

With p5 characters?

I'm not shocked, Atlus will take any chance to milk their franchise and not do any work

kewlmyc

Never finished the first one, but if the character writing is better than the first, I'm game.

HAHAHA PROTEIN

Weebos

Banned
I think this will probably be on the 3DS given the Etrian Odyssey roots.

Either that or we may see how Etrian Odyssey might evolve if it ever comes to Switch.

Shirke

Interesting, if true, I'm thinking this would be another quick 3DS title since the base is already there, and Atlus is already releasing a bunch of 3DS games in 2018.

Gxgear

Published by Atlus last time, so hopefully it'll be on more than just 3DS. Pretty too timing too since it'll be riding the momentum of P5.

daveo42

Banned
Wasn't this revealed around the launch of Person 5? Either way, I'm excited for another Persona Q game as long as it has similar gameplay as the first.

Edit: Either the Switch needs a useful solution to mapping dungeons, it comes to 3DS, or they cut that from the game. I'm out if I can't map dungeons, so I expect this to be a 3DS game.

I'm sure Atlus would rather reuse some Persona Q assets and make one last budget 3DS game before jumping on the Switch train.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
we clearly saw this coming
atlus will see the internet works too fast for eyes

I can see this being 3DS since they could just recycle a bunch of assets. I guess I'll pick it up. I was able to tolerate the game for the most part, but just said "nah, that's enough" on the 4th or 5th dungeon because the damn FOEs & puzzle solving was just getting in the way of exploring & continuing the story.

mrmickfran

P3 + P4 + P5

Just remove: Teddie, Yoskue, Yukari, Ken

Yeah, I can't see this hitting the Switch. I need to draw my maps.

I feel like this makes EO3U more likely, it signals that Atlus may not be done with the 3DS any time soon.

3 more years of the 3DS.

Actually I'm just super bitter that all the new Etrian 3 stuff is for Mystery Dungeon 2. It won't make me play it even if it gets localised (I presume we'll effectively get it)
EMD2-OST-Cover.jpg

Real question is whether persona 3 is dropped to the side at this point. I can't imagine them having persona 3,4 and 5 cast in one game.

Top Bottom