• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOUR] - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Leaked off-screen screenshot

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Ah, yes. The only man in the west to roll up his sleeves. A living legend I hear he was.

But the artwork indicates he is wearing suspenders, not a vest.

I knew this would come up, but the man you see is in the center and to me it looks like it's gameplay and the player is just in an idle stance.

Jim

Westworld Game

Same church.. as seen in Westworld and many other Western-related films/tv.

ZZ41005CAC.jpg

Phox

Banned
Looks fake are we sure it isn't the GTA V mod because that's the original town in Read dead redemption with better graphics

FelipeMGM

The gtaforums are full of frauds and anime-loving criminals that deserve no attention; I dislike every single member on that basura website and wished Rockstar would go bankrupt so that shitty forum would go down as well. It serves no purpose other than to give open-world hypebeasts a home which means that it could be easily substituted with a trash can

In a fair world the king of gangster open-world games would be True Crime and we wouldn't even talk about this 1-star "website"

raw

Van Bur3n

Looks fake are we sure it isn't the GTA V mod because that's the original town in Read dead redemption with better graphics

It's not exactly like it. And not to mentioned the background environment which looks nothing like Armadillo's unless some impressive erosion happened in the time between RDR2 and RDR, which isn't possible.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
The gtaforums are full of frauds and anime-loving criminals that deserve no attention; I dislike every single member on that basura website and wished Rockstar would go bankrupt so that shitty forum would go down as well. It serves no purpose other than to give open-world hypebeasts a home which means that it could be easily substituted with a trash can

In a fair world the king of gangster open-world games would be True Crime and we wouldn't even talk about this 1-star "website"

So much for "liberal tolerance".

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
No way in hell is this Far Cry 5.

No Way.

It's either from RDR2 or a really good fake.

Bahorel

and the church is the part that looks photoshopped the most to me

C_ekg4WXoAA6KUf.jpg:large
C_ekiMMWAAA7rC6.jpg:large

Its not the exact same church I guess, but IDK what to believe

I'm quite sure that artists were taken to Wild West town sets for inspiration and reference photos (and since someone mentioned this church isn't exclusive to Westworld I'm sure this set has been sitting around

I'm quite sure that artists were taken to Wild West town sets for inspiration and reference photos (and since someone mentioned this church isn't exclusive to Westworld I'm sure this set has been sitting around
Weren't the people involved with the Westworld TV show directly inspired by Red Dead for visuals and such?

-griffy-

Banned
Weren't the people involved with the Westworld TV show directly inspired by Red Dead for visuals and such?

Less for the visuals and more for the construction of a "living" western game world, since that's essentially what the Westworld park is.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
its getting lit on their forum brahs, we were liberal none gamers now we are moving up to fag territory

Posted by: Frantz Fuchs
Holy sh*t, are there actually 1000 neoFags ITT? :lol:

Top Bottom