• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOUR] - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Leaked off-screen screenshot

MayMay

Banned
Wild West Online sure sounds like a cooler name than Red Dead Redemption online.. I could see Rockstar naming RDR Online that.

Simo

Wild West Online sure sounds like a cooler name than Red Dead Redemption online.. I could see Rockstar naming RDR Online that.

Rockstar already registered the Red Dead Online domain though and honestly, why change it to something as generic as Wild West when the former is associated with your brand and IP?

Looks like something the leaker cooked up in the 8 hours since he posted the first image just to keep the ruse up.

Bahorel

If the leaker was fucking around then what was the first image from?

Their second image is just red dead 1 screen caps collages but that's not what the first thing was...like clearly that took much more effort than the collage

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Rockstar ninjas found out who the leaker is and now he plays it off as he was just faking shit to move the attention away from the game.

Clever R*, really clever.

mdotkone

Neo Member

The online part is gonna be called Red Dead Online. The 2nd shot is fake. Now does that make the first one fake?

Bahorel

Rockstar ninjas found out who the leaker is and now he plays it off as he was just faking shit to move the attention away from the game.

Clever R*, really clever.

Are you suggesting the first was real and the second was supposed to be a smoke screen? I could get on board with conspiracies lol. These two images do not have the same M.O.

Sn4ke_911

Are you suggesting the first was real and the second was supposed to be a smoke screen? I could get on board with conspiracies lol. These two images do not have the same M.O.

Yeah i mean the game has good enough graphics so if it was already out people would have found the game by now.

And it's definitely not Far Cry, so......

Sn4ke_911

the leaker just posted this:

2017-05-1023_36_37-so82uvo.png

dreamfall

Ooooo boy.

Ready for new information, a couple of screens and a trailer.

The first screen looked a bit off, that second one - no way.

Warablo

That looks like Armadillo from Red Dead Redemption. Though my memory could be fuzzy.

EDIT: I wanted to move away from the Marston story and have a whole new storyline. I don't mind if it takes place in the same place.

Sn4ke_911

I believe him, the first pic is just too good to be fake.

2017-05-1100_02_39-soagsve.png

Still riding that Team Real train like a mad man.

Looks real to me. Same shop as in the trailer, or it's a good fake.

Graphics look like I expect, around GTAV Remastered levels or slightly higher. This still has to run on weaksauce PS4 and XB1.

Tonky

Are y'all serious.

You're telling me that ugly ass photoshop of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger looks anything REMOTELY like this?
Look at the damn grass in the lower left people, it ain't that hard to see the difference!

Bahorel

Hard to believe some with such incredibly bad spelling and grammar.
Seriously, who puts SPACE COMMA SPACE ?????

I mean any idiot can get info from a friend.

I learned some stuff when I went on a first date (and last) with a game dev that was clearly breaking his nda because he was trying to be impressive

Sn4ke_911

Hey man if you can tell us where that screenshot is from by all means pls do so.

Are y'all serious.

You're telling me that ugly ass photoshop of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger looks anything REMOTELY like this?

Look at the damn grass in the lower left people, it ain't that hard to see the difference!

I'm not an expert but i don't think this

2i0FNFq.jpg

and this are on the same engine lmao

137792d1362677607-call-of-juarez-gunslinger-1362676536-4.jpg

Are y'all serious.

I have no idea what's going on in this thread. The art is super amateurish, not sure why people are believing it.

I mean any idiot can get info from a friend.

I learned some stuff when I went on a first date (and last) with a game dev that was clearly breaking his nda because he was trying to be impressive

Yeah , exactly. Grammar is hardley an indication of knowledge. Im still #teamreal!

That trailer could easily be running on a monster PC, and the leaked screen shot straight from a PS4 cinematic ready to be shown at E3. Who knows.

Either way I don't see a huge difference in them. It looks like Rockstars engine to me.

Tonky

Hey man if you can tell us where that screenshot is from by all means pls do so.

I'm not an expert but i don't think this

and this are on the same engine lmao
Call of Juarez looks better in comparison IMHO. I don't know what that shit is from but it ain't RDR2.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Are y'all serious.

its a different location and that last gif has 2d grass as well it just has bushes with it to make it look more lush you wouldnt see that in a town setting

Top Bottom