• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian boxer knocks out thugs harrassing wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Would be great for a bish 2 in 1 ban hammer.

I didn't bish it up, but here's a new take on an oldie...

iFp3G2oJl6vDP.gif

Risible

Could have landed the right hand better if he would have sat down on it even more but clearly he wanted to be positioned and mobile for a 3rd guy.

The leap-in left hook was perfect. He got good rotation on the front foot.

Two picture perfect knockouts. Internet commentator not impressed. News at 11.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Everyone involved are absolute morons. Perhaps it's the propaganda over here seeping into my conscience but thankfully nobody died.

I have long wondered why people are so quick to contest anything on the Internet, but as soon as the context of the video is deemed to make the violence within justified, nobody questions it.

Sober people often have a monopoly on surgical skill and righteousness. Not always, but often.

Lazyslob

Banned
its funny all the boxing gurus
had a free trial or has gone to boxing for all of 3 weeks
come out to either praise or say this guy needs a little work LOL

I thought there was some kind of boxer's code that you don't punch people with full power outside the ring? Unless that wasn't full power, which is a terrifying prospect :p

KHarvey16

Most states have laws against a Professional Boxer using their hands to assault someone out of a boxing ring.

I don't think there's any special law for boxers. Assault and battery are illegal for anyone, and I have a hard time seeing this guy be prosecuted since it looks very much like self defense.

Lazyslob

Banned
Most states have laws against a Professional Boxer using their hands to assault someone out of a boxing ring.

nope that shits a myth along with fighters having to register their hands as deadly weapons or some dumb shit. it just comes to how much force you use if you whoop someones ass and get caught.

a bro tried to tell my friend his hands were registered to scare him and he thought it was hilarious. kaeptain probably knows him

charsace

Anyone who knows how to fight could see those knock outs coming from a mile away. Both guys step up with their hands down and both had their mouths open. Both walk in one after the other instead of going at him at the same time.

diamount

Banned
Can't find the video, but there is more impressive video of a guy flooring 4 people coming at him. It took place in Turkey, IIRC.

those punches were so crisp and his reaction time before they could even get started beautiful

I await the internet to remix this a thousand times into something epic (which it already is)

Theres so much to look at in this gif. It begs the question though, what the fuck was the second guy thinking? He brought a limp dildo to a sword fight.

Edit: the moral of this story is keep your hands up, folks.

Looked like the first guy might have been opening a knife when he got hit, notice how he's reaching towards his right hand with his left?

Could have landed the right hand better if he would have sat down on it even more but clearly he wanted to be positioned and mobile for a 3rd guy.

The leap-in left hook was perfect. He got good rotation on the front foot.

I think he was a little off balance on the second hit due to the kick to the knee.

Skittles

I thought there was some kind of boxer's code that you don't punch people with full power outside the ring? Unless that wasn't full power, which is a terrifying prospect :p
It's usually un necessary to use full power for two reasons
1. Gloves pad the fuck out of your punches
2. You can break your hand very easily

Would of been flawless if he covered up while he threw those punches. Wouldn't be too necessary though, since the only punches you need in a street fight are a jab and a straight

Korosenai

did the first guy die? it looks like he got hit in the windpipe, tries to grab for his neck, and limps out. then at the end of the video the guys are trying to hold up his limp body while they're saying something..
Nope, he just got hit with some sweet chin music.

Whats most impressive is him knocking a man clean out with his left. Footwork is fucking sick too.
I remember we had a huge thread about whether or not an average dude with a knife or ballbat could take out an unarmed Mayweather. The result wouldnt be too different from this vid. Average joe cannot fuck with superior speed, agility, and technique.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Laurel and Hardy ear of movies seemed to capture brawls more realistically then movies today. Cant recall a action movie where the foes get knocked out like that.

MOST POPULAR COMBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom