• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian boxer knocks out thugs harrassing wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Left hook, right hook. His guard was too low for my liking but his adrenaline management was fantastic. Proof of someone used to combat.

Boxing is, without a shadow of a doubt the strongest striking martial art with fists there is.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
this video is a lot more satisfying if you actually believe that these were thugs that harassed the boxer's wife

Real life version of this:
yTytqlp.gif
Yo this post is not getting enough love.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
That leverage with his feet and the way he rotates his whole upper body into the punch that first time is amazing. You can tell he's boxed so much it's just muscle memory for him.

What the hell was the second dude thinking? "This guy just destroyed my friend, guess I better gingerly kick him in the leg!"?

Also love the fat dude on the left just taking it all in haha.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
That leverage with his feet and the way he rotates his whole upper body into the punch that first time is amazing. You can tell he's boxed so much it's just muscle memory for him.

What the hell was the second dude thinking? "This guy just destroyed my friend, guess I better gingerly kick him in the leg!"?

Guess he thought it was a lucky shot.

Perfect video to be used in anti-smoking campaigns. First dude drops a cigarette, second dude's goes flying off into the air and the third dude's cigarette gets forcibly extinguished all over his face. Don't smoke, kids!

this video is a lot more satisfying if you actually believe that these were thugs that harassed the boxer's wife

Even if we don't believe the backstory, it looks like the first guy is pushing him in the beginning plus multiple people are out to fight him. At that point it's self-defense either way.

They probably aren't even hurt that much anyway. Little headache for the second guy, first guy either took it bad or the hit was stronger so he might have a a minor concussion. Depending on drunkenness, it might not even be enough to serve them as a lesson...

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
What if they hunt him down and shoot him and his wife or worse?
I'd try to lay low if I were him. Or at least never visit that place again.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
but gaf told me that in a street fight people put you on the ground every single time
That wasn't a street fight. That was a professional boxer putting on a demonstration on why it's not a good idea to fight a professional boxer without training.

SamVimes

That wasn't a street fight. That was a professional boxer putting on a demonstration on why it's not a good idea to fight a professional boxer without training.

I'm talking about the dumbasses that think that an average joe with a baseball bat can beat the best boxer in the world just by charging him.

Timbuktu

Hollywood he told us that Russian henchmen aren't what they used to me, falling likes sacks of potatoes movie after movie.

yea the speed in his lead hook step is pretty great i almost didnt see it.

the second punch is impressive cause he didnt even have time to plant his feet he just rotated his hips/shoulders a bit and let that punch fire away on its own.

boxing is amazing

IISANDERII

Here ya go

b6i7iKe.gif
The 2nd dude who gets laid out cracks me up; thinks he's a bad ass with cigaretta in mouth, goes for a little pussy leg kick and then gets a dose of the real world, pacifier flying. Sorted.

Where's the wife?

Edit: the boxer's footwork is captivating, like watching ballet.

Chariot

The 2nd dude who gets laid out cracks me up; thinks he's a bad ass with cigaretta in mouth, goes for a little pussy leg kick and then gets a dose of the real world, pacifier flying. Sorted.

Where's the wife?
Probably a bit behind him. She won't hug him when he goes against a pack of angry men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom