• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian Head Transplant Doctor Looks Identical to Doctor in MGSV - KOJIMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Batzi asked me to post this.

11078122_10205477802398708_4696782783565373485_n.jpg

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
So how does Big Boss being in a coma for 9 years tie into this? The patient in this procedure is put into a coma, but not for that long.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
???? I'm having a LOT of trouble processing all this.

We have the doctor from the MGS TPP trailer looking completely like a real life doctor. He performs a head transplant, and we have a character in the trailer with bandages all over his head.....*mind liquidizes*

4hE63mVl.jpg

hideo-kojima-mask-660x390.jpg

AAMARMO

Banned
Chapter prediction:

Chapter 1 The Impossible - This is probably going to start out in the hospital with all the visions the big boss has but also to note in the ending of GZ you can see the medic protecting big boss with his hand this maybe hints about the head Transplant and that why he has a broken arm and im certain you will encounter Ishmael,Ocelot

Chapter 2 A Bold Step - This most likely be chapter to encounter Kaz,Quiet,Code Talker maybe Huey but also to note this chapter will be in the desert.

Chapter 3 GEMINI - Not a lot to say but we probably see them cyborg in e3 trailer and a hint about Metal Gear also Huey could turn up

Chapter 4 The wondrous world of polymers - This is probably when kaz tells Big Boss there are clones of him and try find Eli also to note that this is when the Africa bit starts

Chapter 5 And let there be light - Not really shore :/

Chapter 6 The Big Chill - this will most likely going to be a flash back like in MGS 4 when you return to Shadow Moses but this time in camp omega as this will revel stuff that is big such as
Chico is Quiet
and a lot more including the scene in e3 trailer when big boss shots all them kids in the cell.

Chapter 7 HEAVEN - This probably when serious stuff goes down when Big Boss leaves kaz and knows all things that diamond dog done to him.

I dont know about 8-9-10

Hmmm

WAT

W W W W W WW A A AA A T T T T T THHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy fuck am I crazy for even entertaining this possibility?

This is fucking insane

So either this is some elaborate viral campaign or this doctor is a legit mad scientist/conman and Kojima took inspiration from his batshit.

Either way, this is insane.

Entertain this thought for a second: IF this is true, then faking all the stuff about the closure of KP would have been a cakewalk in comparison.

What I am wondering is (if all this is actually happening for MGSV) was when was this stuff supposed to start gathering steam? I mean if it wasn't for this thread popping up today it might have gone completely unnoticed under our very noses and it's all been there infront of us for some time so why now, why today?

I read the thread about the head transplant when that popped up and nobody connected the dots then even though there was a lot of discussion on it.

Batzi asked me to post this.

11078122_10205477802398708_4696782783565373485_n.jpg

Hold on a second, the doctor had a TED talk in Limasol, Cyprus. The group he's the director of is in Turin (Torino). The whole bit about his "organization" is wrongly presented.

But yeah, the weirdest detail to me is the TED talk in Limassol of all places. Here's this doctor we've seen in MGSV that looks just like this Italian neurosurgeon, and the only place we've seen him so far is in Cyprus, in a hospital that's presumed to be near Limassol, the place where the Italian neurosurgeon had a TED talk.

Any way you put it, be it marketing or coincidence, it's just freaky and an incredible crazy fuel for MGS theory talk.

Nightbird

I'm impressive this isn't on Kotaku yet.

This is the kind of stuff i expected to hit that Site as soon as it on the Internet!

Maybe Konami fired Kojima because he has convinced the world that a human head transplant is actually going to happen and are worried about the backlash when it turns out to be viral marketing for MGSV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom