• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian warship heads toward US destroyers after strike on Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's neat.

jl9b3.jpg

Dude

Are we on the brink of the next major world war?

Like once big boys like China, Russia and EU get involved its gonna be a big mess all over the world again

faisal233

All dog and pony show. Russia was notified of the attack and made sure nothing of value was lost. Move some pieces around to create some drama and move on from a chemical attack.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
I'm normally reassured by the idea that the people in these high positions of power aren't stupid enough start WWIII but that doesn't seem to be the case this year. This probably won't be anything but I can't help but feel nervous.

Maxim726X

Man, I'm not sure I can read the comments for every news story.

Everything is WWIII.

Guys- This is standard operating procedure. Just as bolstering the missile defense is.

Relax.

Dishwalla

Banned
This isn't the first time Russia has had their ships stationed near ours. When I was out there on deployment in 2013 they had a couple ships so close to our ship you could throw a rock at them.

DeaDPo0L84

Why do people assume every time there is the slightest response from another country concerning an issue that WW3 is about to happen? Calm down.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
It's just Putin signaling to his orange faced lackey to cut the shit.

Condom

Putin is a shitbag for defending a regime that committed a huge war crime.

Can you PM me the definitive rapport on the investigation of the chemical incident? Oh you can't? Then consider to stop spreading propaganda please instead of making it even harder to know what's confirmed and what is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom