• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russian warship heads toward US destroyers after strike on Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
Remember that time Trump said he'd have our warships fire on other nations vessels that harassed ours, even if the harassment was merely floating on by closely?

Alebrije

Beware of Russian destroyers

images

Tik-Tok

Well. That is weird...

Bots?

Nope, just extremely unimaginative kids who want to steal things they think sound smart and post them in places they think won't check or question.

Weirder is that if you check that users post history on here, that particular post doesn't even appear here.

It means nothing. USa could put an entire fleet there and fire as much as they want with as many Russian ships there and still they'd do nothing.

Can you PM me the definitive rapport on the investigation of the chemical incident? Oh you can't? Then consider to stop spreading propaganda please instead of making it even harder to know what's confirmed and what is not.
You're right Assad is just getting a bad wrap and poor Putin is caught in the middle!

Oh snap, are people really that desperate to sound insightful about a topic you know jackshit about and get a couple of worthless replies since you are unable to keep the discussion going, sad.

Here is what I commented on FB this morning, after reading that Putin was making fake angry noises about the strikes - "Guess the only way to keep the peace now is to lift the sanctions on Russia".

How do people not understand if anyone tried to go to war with the US it would be over in less than a month and they would be destroyed. Russia included. You don't spend more money on military than the next 10 countries combined for nothing. No one is going to war with the US.

Xe4

Banned
Can you PM me the definitive rapport on the investigation of the chemical incident? Oh you can't? Then consider to stop spreading propaganda please instead of making it even harder to know what's confirmed and what is not.
I'm sorry, are you suggesting Assad isn't responsible for the chemical attack dispite the US government and every major news orginization suggestion the opposite?

How do people not understand if anyone tried to go to war with the US it would be over in less than a month they would be destroyed. Russia included. You don't spend more money on military than the next 10 countries combined for nothing. No one is going to war with the US.

Especially in terms of naval and air power. It would be a total rout.

Smellycat

The American and Russian governments will both talk this shit up and pretend that they are escalating the conflict. Then they will save the whole fucking world by agreeing on a tremendous deal. That deal will include the US removing sanctions on Russia, in return for Russia leaning on Assad to not use chemical weapons on his own people. Nobel Peace Prize for Trump and Putin for averting nuclear armageddon.

Interesting theory

Condom

I'm sorry, are you suggesting Assad isn't responsible for the chemical attack dispite the US government and every major news orginization suggestion the opposite?
Lol are you being ironic here? The US says it so you believe it?

People need some lessons in geopol and need it fast

Also, I think The American and Russian governments will both talk this shit up and pretend that they are escalating the conflict. Then they will save the whole fucking world by agreeing on a tremendous deal. That deal will include the US removing sanctions on Russia, in return for Russia leaning on Assad to not use chemical weapons on his own people. Nobel Peace Prize for Trump and Putin for averting nuclear armageddon.

The Black Sea Fleet sounds a bit useless when a NATO country can just lock you in easily there.

Anyway, hope this doesn't escalate and is just Putin making a show to look strong on his country again.

marrec

Banned
Also, I think The American and Russian governments will both talk this shit up and pretend that they are escalating the conflict. Then they will save the whole fucking world by agreeing on a tremendous deal. That deal will include the US removing sanctions on Russia, in return for Russia leaning on Assad to not use chemical weapons on his own people. Nobel Peace Prize for Trump and Putin for averting nuclear armageddon.

Now THIS is insightful.

Why can't you be original and thoughtful like this SuperBanana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom