• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RWBY Twitch Marathon |OT| Oct 9 Will Be The Day

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So accidentally spoiled myself a future event by watching RWBY Chibi... But I can't stop watching. It's just so damn funny!

Unfortunately due to other obligations, I doubt I'll be able to watch the Twitch stream of vol. 2 tomorrow D=

Noooooooo! If you can, try to watch Vol 2 today so you can watch Vol 3 with us on Weds. :D

UltraJay

I missed the Vol. 1 stream, is there a countdown clock or simply a time to mark for Vol. 2?

EDIT: The stream says 11AM PST, but apparently PDT is recognized now?

Here is a countdown for next stream:

t1507662000z4.png

Uh... that says 12 PM so that might be an hour off?

Damn, so apparently the stream happens at 4:30 AM my time and I have work at 6AM so have to leave at 5:30 AM. Is RWBY being repeated? Because if it lasts until the 15th and a volume a day is being done that is like a week to do 4 days of streams. Anything happening on the weekend?

So accidentally spoiled myself a future event by watching RWBY Chibi... But I can't stop watching. It's just so damn funny!

Unfortunately due to other obligations, I doubt I'll be able to watch the Twitch stream of vol. 2 tomorrow D=

Yeah if anyone is casually following this its best to avoid RWBY Chibi until after Volume 3.

Geist-

Damn, so apparently the stream happens at 4:30 AM my time and I have work at 6AM so have to leave at 5:30 AM. Is RWBY being repeated? Because if it lasts until the 15th and a volume a day is being done that is like a week to do 4 days of streams. Anything happening on the weekend?
Volume 2 repeats all day, just like the other volumes repeat on the day they air.

SDBurton

I missed the Vol. 1 stream, is there a countdown clock or simply a time to mark for Vol. 2?

EDIT: The stream says 11AM PST, but apparently PDT is recognized now?

Here is a countdown for next stream:

t1507662000z4.png

Uh... that says 12 PM so that might be an hour off?

No worries! I posted a time for Day 2, thank you for reminding me. RWBY will be on repeat 3 times a day. From Monday to Thursday it will be volume specific, but on Friday they're going through them all.

Honestly I wish they would just keep repeating until they air the next volume. Aside from the few people tossing out spoilers, chat overall has been fantastic.

TrueBlue

I'm glad that Volume 1 didn't seem to turn off too many people in this thread. It's undoubtedly the show at its weakest.

I dunno if I would necessarily want them reanimated though - at least not without ensuring that the fight scenes were preserved properly.

UltraJay

In Australia time I checked the stream and the clip of the anime talk show said it aired "9 hours ago" when it was 6PM for me. You say it streams "all day" so how many hours is that? 6 hours or so sounds about right for repeating the series (which I watched in a theatre so about movie length) 3 times.

I guess I had just missed the final showing. I would have caught it if I checked in the afternoon.

What chat memes developed that I missed?

Flowmoney

I doubt they want to reanimate stuff , part 4 had its good fight but some of action was dragging. Having to reanimate all those people fighting a Grimm and like Sun's old fighting style will put them into insanity.

SDBurton

You say it streams "all day" so how many hours is that?

It felt like we were able to get through Volume 1 in about 2 1/2 hours. Volume 2 should be a little bit longer today. Any notable memes will be posted in the OP of the OT, just added a few that I could recall from yesterday.

UltraJay

It felt like we were able to get through Volume 1 in about 2 1/2 hours. Volume 2 should be a little bit longer today. Any notable memes will be posted in the OP of the OT, just added a few that I could recall from yesterday.

Cool.

The Twitch channel just updated with a schedule, so I now know my times to watch are 4:30AM (if I'm crazy I can catch an hour before work), 8AM (working during that time so won't be able to catch until and hour and a half in), and then 11:30AM for the final showing (totally free to watch then).

JC Lately

Wait... is Penny even in vol 2?. All I remember is the worlds most epic food fight, and then the girls talking to each other in ruined city for like five episodes in a row

JC Lately

I can think of at least three other occasions where Ruby superspeed-drag-things-behind-you ability would come in handy and she doesn't use it

Top Bottom