• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcmte re: Flynn/Russ today 2:30EST (livestream)

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Or like with Band of Brothers, short interviews with the real people before each episode, but with Trump in an orange jumpsuit in a nondescript prison cell. #dreams

I rather have a mini series with different journalists. Finding out each side of the story sort of like All The President's Men.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
"It was the Russians who were involved not some 400-lb guy in his bed" @LindseyGrahamSC just now apparently referencingTrump debate comment

It begins.

Arttemis

Graham starting off claiming the Republicans could be the next target sounds so fake and hollow. I wonder why the heavily orchestrated attack didn't occur against them this time?...

UNMASKING!!!!!1

kane-unmasked-o.gif

Graham starting off claiming the Republicans could be the next target sounds so fake and hollow. I wonder why the heavily orchestrated attack didn't occur against them this time?...

Is he wrong? You don't think they'd hack a candidate like Mitt Romney, for instance? Trump's views on Russia are in stark contrast to traditional neoconservatism.

Jesus christ, are we back on wiretapping bullshit again?

ALL THIS IS POLITICAL If you think anything is going to come out of these bullshit hearings you're going to be very disappointed

Every word coming out of these Senators mouths can be easily predicted based on the D or R next to their name

It's just a terrible reason to go after Russian interference because "it could happen to our side". Another football game for these guys, party before country.

Top Bottom