• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Why would you do this?

This makes no sense.
"hey jason, replace Jack and Super with a rerun of the same episode 'for the lols'. that's what kids say, right?"
"uhh, no that's stup-"
"no it'll be great, do it or you're fired"

Gorillaz

I was wondering if they would pull an april fools thing with this a few day ago. Gennedy mentioned that it would get a week break possibly a few weeks. Didn't think they would pull the trigger on April 1st lol. Or orignally I thought that teaser was the actual joke and non of it was true of the footage was going to be used.

vypek

TIME TO GET READY FOR JACK OR DISAPPOINTMENT GAF!!!

Everything until midnight is the premiere to Rick and Morty. Prepare yourself for disappointment if you are expecting Jack. Would be more shocking if it did show up. First new thing of the night will probably be Sand Whale and Me

C8YCcGdUQAAG6VI.jpg

ha

Zubz

Banned
This or Venture Bros. Season 7 are the only 2 replacements I'll take.

I waited this long for
Birdperson
. I can wait 1 more for Jack.

Xe4

Banned
Well, it's not a double April fools.

Oh well : /

I like Rick & Morty and am glad it's back, but them puting it over Jack is super dumb.

Like, I was waiting a year and a half for R&M but 13 years for Jack, and they can keep playing R&M on the stream anyhow.

See ya'll next week.

TheShah

Cause Rick and Morty fans have waited a painful excruciating WHOLE year and a half for a new season. What's 14 years to that? Fuck, I'm irrationally salty right now.

Fj0823

"Should we air the long awaited fifth season of an animated masterpiece and the anime with so much views it breaks streaming services weekly?"

"Nah, rerun something for the lulz"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom