• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samurai Jack Season 5 |OT| But Yeah, I’m Thinking I’m Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

All+i+have+are+p3+pictures+_d1e447924efdf06dde605066c3605167.png

I thought we'd all realized a few weeks ago that this was the route they were taking. This was foreshadowed since Episode 3 at the very least with the Doe and Buck scene.

Defect

So I guess they fall in love, defeat Aku and either stay in the future or go back in time and prevent any of this from happening and making her not exist.

Fj0823

So I guess they fall in love, defeat Aku and either stay in the future or go back in time and prevent any of this from happening and making her not exist.

Nah, to beat Aku every little piece must be destroyed, the daughters of Aku all have his darkness or something so Ashi must die. Jack can't do it so she sacrifices herself.

Calling it now. Jack can't be happy ):

Also If impossible age differences don't bother me in Dragon Ball they won't bother me here. They're both adults.

When your an 70+ year old samurai and you fall in love with a girl born a month ago...

zlO5Mf.gif

Eh, I think the implication is that Ashi's childhood sequences in Episode 1 were not happening simultaneously with Jack's present day narrative, but instead all building up over however many years until she and her sisters reached adulthood and passed their final trial to go head off and hunt down Jack, thus bringing her into the present day narrative going into Episode 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom