• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders new WH Press Secretary

Saya

C7d0_QtWwAUtvDw.jpg

"help"

well the question is can you be worse than spicer really. i guess compared to him she is an improvement although she seems to be terrible as well

Paganmoon

Biggest thing I get out of this is, if/when SNL does a skit on the press briefings (or anyone questions the press briefings at all probably) the alt right/trump camp can spin it as sexism.

Xe4

Banned
Biggest thing I get out of this is, if/when SNL does a skit on the press briefings (or anyone questions the press briefings at all probably) the alt right/trump camp can spin it as sexism.

I doubt it. Mainstream conservatives may, but sure as fuck not the alt-right/Trump.

C4Lukins

The worst job in America. I wish her luck.

Really they should hire a standup comedian for the job. Normal people do not last more then two years at the position, Republican or Democrats.

I really hate the way she talks, I don't know if it's the accent she is trying to hide or her voice that is really annoying to me.

n64coder

Looking at that family photo, it is ironic that Mike Huckabee made this quote:

The health care system is really designed to reward you for being unhealthy. If you are a healthy person and work hard to be healthy, there are no benefits.

Anyway, good luck to Sarah and hope she does a better job than Spicer.

Top Bottom