• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

watershed

Banned
"Hooked for hours" doesn't seem like the best way to hype a game. Who brags about a game being interesting for all of "hours" however long that is.

ReaperXL7

Its also worth mentioning that Shahid is currently waiting for posting privilages for Gaf, so maybe he can clarify alittle when hes able, though he obviously wont tell us what it is.

I really don't understand the argument that the Vita has a weak software line up. There are some legitimately great titles on the system and it had a wonderful launch line up on top of that.

Cade

This. Sony managed to cut a deal with Notch to get Minecraft on Vita since they have a console deal with MS. You heard it here first.

WYuE8Jr.png

This timing is too coincidental for this not to have been a 1-year exclusivity contract.

Alex

I really fear for my productivity the day any sort of handheld or mobile version of FTL becomes a thing.

Sendou

A BIG TITLE? Even if it was truly a big title it is not what Vita needs but many big titles.

Hopefully it won't be a let down.

Seik

Banned
A cartridge that will activate the Vita's secret one use only feature: It shoots a heavy-drug dart at the player's neck.

Then starts the game and it's something like this.

leroidys

The way it's phrased sounds like it's a game that has already been released on other platforms. I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's minecraft as well.

Top Bottom