• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEE exec teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita" [Not an indie title]

But... but i thought the Sony was gonna discontinue the VITA due to the lower Sales Forecast

Just trying to mock the users who continue to talk doom and gloom about Vita :p

Cade

Well, damn, if it's not indie... this could be bigger news than I thought, though the Minecraft timing seemed damn coincidental.

Toki767

Not an indie game that could take up hours? Diablo is probably out of the question since it'll probably have PS4 remote play I'm guessing.

Could GT6 be a PS4/PS3/Vita title?

kumbXXe.gif

@richard4481 I still can’t post. Clarification. Hooked for hours “a day”. Clue, not indie. And: alk about one title doesn’t preclude others

"Big title:" = Title that could actually make some waves on Vita

---GT6
---Minecraft
---Monster Hunter
---GTA

* Hooked for hours "a day" = Games with day+night systems

Potential:
---GT6
---Minecraft
---Monster Hunter
---GTA

* Not indie

Potential games:
---GT6
---Monster Hunter
---GTA

* Gran Turismo 6 announcement just around the corner = Corresponds with Ahmad suddenly getting so excited

Potential games:
---GT6

why do people say Gran Turismo..? wouldn´t a SCEE exec have known about that game forever..?
Yeah, but the announcement of the announcements at Silverstone was just the other day, so maybe they weren't allowed to say anything before and now they can tease a little bit.

Sintoid

The Same Shahid Kamal Ahmad is now tweeting about Jeff Minter games so I suppose he's about to announce new Tempest 2000 rumored last week

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
What does "talk about one title doesn't preclude others" mean? It was in Shahid's tweet too.

The Same Shahid Kamal Ahmad is now tweeting about Jeff Minter games so I suppose he's about to announce new Tempest 2000 rumored last week

Llamasoft already confirmed TxK weeks ago.

txk480.png

I would be very happy if they put Goat Up 2 Vita into the mix as well, but I doubt this tweet is about a Minter game.

Top Bottom