• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens |OT|

Ultratech

Oh god, I'm dying laughing....

"Forfeiting a duel means you forfeit your life. That means you will get murdered, Pete Martinez! You will get murdered to death."

DrStiles

Rasputin really was un-killable, but I love how detailed Hester was getting with that story. Lea Michele can pull off a convincing crazy.

Jhoan

So Scream Queens bros, who's the Red Devil? That episode was cartoonishly hilarious. The Rasputin story made sense since Musnch really is Rasputin incarnate. It's too bad Munsch's bullshit meter is strong. And Chad once again killing it in the scenes. He reminds me so much of a GAF member, Mully, to a T.

scarlet

Crap.. spoilers are theoretically out there.

If true, then yeah, the clues were there.

As producers stated, from the first episode, but last episode had a HUGE one I can't believe was misssed by most.

EDIT:
There's promo pics circulating..
showing who survives. There's also a photo circulating which is pretty circumstantial evidence, but makes a lot of sense.

Gimme gimme

Jhoan

3jGKmc1.jpg

LycanXIII

I think more than 4 people survive next week, just that only 4 are going to move to the (hopefully) next season. Otherwise it's going to be really bloody.

Mully

So Scream Queens bros, who's the Red Devil? That episode was cartoonishly hilarious. The Rasputin story made sense since Musnch really is Rasputin incarnate. It's too bad Munsch's bullshit meter is strong. And Chad once again killing it in the scenes. He reminds me so much of a GAF member, Mully, to a T.

I'm not a frat boy. <3

I think more than 4 people survive next week, just that only 4 are going to move to the (hopefully) next season. Otherwise it's going to be really bloody.

We have currently have still alive:

Grace
Chanel Oberlin
Chanel #3
Chanel #5
Chanel #6
Zayday
Chad Radwell
The father
Pete
Dean Munsch
Denise

No way 7 of those people end up being killed.

Chanel hoarding all of the doorbusters item on a cart, walking away with a smug grin, and only leave one on display for the plebs outside was deliciously evil...lol. She gives a new meaning to Black Friday.

Since we allegedly know who the second Red Devil is now, how will the finale remain suspenseful for its two hour duration!?
I was surprised that no one from the cast died this episode!
Perhaps Ryan Murphy is cashing in more deaths for the finale.
Aren't only four cast members meant to survive for Season 2?

Chanel hoarding all of the doorbusters item on a cart, walking away with a smug grin, and only leave one on display for the plebs outside was deliciously evil...lol. She gives a new meaning to Black Friday.

Since we allegedly know who the second Red Devil is now, how will the finale remain suspenseful for its two hour duration!?
I was surprised that no one from the cast died this episode!
Perhaps Ryan Murphy is cashing in more deaths for the finale.
Aren't only four cast members meant to survive for Season 2?

Pretty sure there is another killer. Pete was talking on the phone with someone, after all.

Jhoan

I'm not a frat boy. <3

Chad Radwell, is that you? It's me, Gay Boone. I've come back from the clutches of the dead and demand a fight to the death with a weapon of your choice.

Someone is back from their self-imposed exile I see. I watch all from afar.

W-00

Hehehe,,,

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So there really is
yet another killer
! Still hoping for it to turn out to be
Chanel #4

Great episode. Dean Munsch's immortality was hilarious, and the scene in that mall was pretty much the first time this felt like a horror show. I was so sure that
Denise
was going to bite the big one there. Glad that wasn't the case.

Really hoping that they don't kill off seven characters next week. I like too many characters to be okay with just four of them surviving.

LycanXIII

We have currently have still alive:

Grace
Chanel Oberlin
Chanel #3
Chanel #5
Chanel #6
Zayday
Chad Radwell
The father
Pete
Dean Munsch
Denise

No way 7 of those people end up being killed.

I could see several of them being a great fit for a Summer Camp setting if they went that route, and cutting it down to 4 would leave out so many possible interactions. I just don't want them to kill off Billie Lourd, she's my favorite.
I kind of want a Slave Leia outfit for the Summer Camp...

Koomaster

Pretty sure there is another killer. Pete was talking on the phone with someone, after all.
It was probably a misdirection; maybe Chad calling about their duel.

Pete said something like... What do you want. I can't. Because I'm leaving campus just like you should. Why do you want to take this any further. Yes I feel guilty... because it's not who I am. Don't ever call me again.

I could easily see the conversation being Chad talking about the duel and then being whiny about why Pete wouldn't join the frat and Pete just saying it's not who he is and hanging up on Chad.

I think this episode was just to assert Pete as being a killer on the surface but leave enough clues to where it's obvious he's not the killer.

At this point I'm thinking Denise or Chad is the final killer.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can't imagine only four surviving the final episode
like how are they going to kill off that many people?

Pete said something like... What do you want. I can't. Because I'm leaving campus just like you should. Why do you want to take this any further. Yes I feel guilty... because it's not who I am. Don't ever call me again.

I could easily see the conversation being Chad talking about the duel and then being whiny about why Pete wouldn't join the frat and Pete just saying it's not who he is and hanging up on Chad.

I think this episode was just to assert Pete as being a killer on the surface but leave enough clues to where it's obvious he's not the killer.

Good observation!! I can't remember specifically if Pete said he's done killing, or just vaguely stating that he's done with whatever nonsense is carrying on.

I'll have to watch it again, but I don't think Ryan Murphy would blurtingly reveal the 2nd killer in such a fashion. It took quite a bit of episodes to confirm
Boone
. was one of the killers.

Perhaps Pete has killed someone in the past by accident or on purpose, but in no way is it affiliated with the Red Devil killings.

I wouldn't take Ryan Murphy's interviews to be fact. He's pretty notorious for "revealing" things in an interview that turn out to be false or never happen at all.
Glee and AHS have taught me. :p

W-00

While it's possible that Pete's phone conversation was just a red herring, the remaining Red Devil CAN'T be Chad or Denise.

In fact, if Pete isn't one of the killers, then only one of the remaining characters can possibly be the remaining Red Devil: Grace. But I'd say that even she is unlikely.

Let's look at the facts: Gigi referred to Boone as the remaining Red Devil's brother, which confirms that they are the twins from the bathtub (Technically, she could also mean "frat brother" which would indicate Chad, but there's other evidence that exonerates him, which I'll get to in a bit. She could also have meant 'half-brother', in which case it would point to Grace). The point is that none of the older characters (Wes, Dean Munsch, Denise) can be the remaining Red Devil, because all of them are too old.

This just leaves the younger characters. We can eliminate Chad from suspicion, since we saw him and both Red Devils at the same time. Furthermore, he was genuinely surprised to see Boone alive/Boone's 'ghost', which wouldn't make sense if Chad was in on it. Chad is not the killer.

In the latest episode we also saw all four Chanels in the same place as the Red Devil killer, so if Pete is innocent and has there's just one Red Devil left, it can't be any of them.

Zayday also has to be innocent, on account of her kidnapping. She genuinely stabbed Boone with a fork, and that's not something that would make sense if she was the killer.

So if there's just one killer left and it's not Pete, the only main character it could be is Grace. I have a hard time believing Wes would just let her go off on her own soon enough after the "Roasted Gigi" incident that she could have been the Red Devil at the mall, but then again we don't know how long the Chanels were shopping. It could have been long enough for him to let her out of his sight. Still don't think it was her, though.

And the thing is, the remaining killer has to be someone the characters would know. When Sam was killed, she said something like, "I knew it was you." I doubt she'd have said that about Boone, since she never met him.

The Killer is obviously the sorority sister queen that Chanel acid-sprayed the year before.

Would make sense considering they never took the mask off, even in the safety of the apartment.

That said, I'm not sure it fits with what we know of Gigi's plan. Also, I thought that girl was known to be dead (yeah, I know Boon was once too).

W-00

The killer also genuinely put a knife in boons chest...

The fork thing wasn't about one of the killers being unwilling to hurt the other; it was about there being no reason for Zayday to behave like she did while kidnapped if she was Boone's accomplice. Why put on a show of being afraid? Why pretend to be surprised about him knowing her favorite food?

But okay, I was kind of sloppy on that one because I thought it should be really obvious why Zayday isn't the killer, so I'll be more thorough. The remaining killer is also Boone's twin sister. Besides the incest thing, which isn't out of line for serial killers on modern television, there's the issue of Boone being white, and Zayday being black. Maybe Sophia got knocked up by two separate guys and the killers are fraternal twins? Except that of the two babies, it was the girl we saw, and she was also white. I've heard that skin can sometimes darken after birth, but that seems like it would be a bit of a sensitive subject to bring up on television like that.

Would make sense considering they never took the mask off, even in the safety of the apartment.

That said, I'm not sure it fits with what we know of Gigi's plan. Also, I thought that girl was known to be dead (yeah, I know Boon was once too).

As far as has been said in the series, she just went home after being disfigured. But like lenovox1 said, none of the other characters would know her, and Sam knew the killer.

Palmer_v1

To be fair, it wouldn't be too difficult to guess who she was when you saw her horribly scarred face, even if you hadn't specifically met her.

While it's possible that Pete's phone conversation was just a red herring, the remaining Red Devil CAN'T be Chad or Denise.

In fact, if Pete isn't one of the killers, then only one of the remaining characters can possibly be the remaining Red Devil: Grace. But I'd say that even she is unlikely.

Let's look at the facts: Gigi referred to Boone as the remaining Red Devil's brother, which confirms that they are the twins from the bathtub (Technically, she could also mean "frat brother" which would indicate Chad, but there's other evidence that exonerates him, which I'll get to in a bit. She could also have meant 'half-brother', in which case it would point to Grace). The point is that none of the older characters (Wes, Dean Munsch, Denise) can be the remaining Red Devil, because all of them are too old.

This just leaves the younger characters. We can eliminate Chad from suspicion, since we saw him and both Red Devils at the same time. Furthermore, he was genuinely surprised to see Boone alive/Boone's 'ghost', which wouldn't make sense if Chad was in on it. Chad is not the killer.

In the latest episode we also saw all four Chanels in the same place as the Red Devil killer, so if Pete is innocent and has there's just one Red Devil left, it can't be any of them.

Zayday also has to be innocent, on account of her kidnapping. She genuinely stabbed Boone with a fork, and that's not something that would make sense if she was the killer.

So if there's just one killer left and it's not Pete, the only main character it could be is Grace. I have a hard time believing Wes would just let her go off on her own soon enough after the "Roasted Gigi" incident that she could have been the Red Devil at the mall, but then again we don't know how long the Chanels were shopping. It could have been long enough for him to let her out of his sight. Still don't think it was her, though.

And the thing is, the remaining killer has to be someone the characters would know. When Sam was killed, she said something like, "I knew it was you." I doubt she'd have said that about Boone, since she never met him.
Grace being the killer makes no sense: she confronted Gigi !
That leaves Pete and the former KKT president, Melanie Dorkus (hum...)

W-00

Grace being the killer makes no sense: she confronted Gigi !
That leaves Pete and the former KKT president, Melanie Dorkus (hum...)

Good point, I'd forgotten about that. In that case, here's hoping for a surprise reveal of the killer being Chanel #

i dunno

i was thinking when Pete said he can't have sex with Grace, it was actually because he's the female twin. he just panicked and said he's a murderer to avoid admitting it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
i dunno

i was thinking when Pete said he can't have sex with Grace, it was actually because he's the female twin. he just panicked and said he's a murderer to avoid admitting it.

I actually thought the same exact thing.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This show has made me forget that AHS exists. After watching a few episodes of that this season, you can see how over-the-top the acting is. Yet, I'll probably binge on it once the whole season is done. :p

Etzer

I'm not sure why it took this long, but #5 is one of my favorite characters now.

i dunno

Wasn't he the one who wanted to have sex earlier, though? Maybe he killed Chad and we'll see it in a flashback in the next episode.

Top Bottom