• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

finalflame

Gold Member
Anyone know how bad May Day will be tomorrow? Trying to decide if I should work from home.

This won't help now, but I got from Cap Hill to Bellevue just fine this morning without any delays ~10am. Hope the ride back is as decent. If not, I'm prepared with a fully charged Switch and lots of Cups left to finish in MK8D while I sit idly on the bus.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Hey guys I had to go to Rochester NY today and it's freezing here. Just checking in to make sure it's still cold as shit in grim seattle.

It is right?

Dany

Banned
Gonna be even nicer tomorrow before the rain comes late at night.

I work night shift. So I wake up to glorious sunshine before I have to head to work.

ALSO, we don't have a AC unit but I would love one. Our apt faces westward and south so we get a lot of sunshine, even if the blinds and curtains are closed. I wake up at 3-4pm and it's a sauna even. And i can't open the windows because its too loud! #struggle

I work night shift. So I wake up to glorious sunshine before I have to head to work.

ALSO, we don't have a AC unit but I would love one. Our apt faces westward and south so we get a lot of sunshine, even if the blinds and curtains are closed. I wake up at 3-4pm and it's a sauna even. And i can't open the windows because its too loud! #struggle

Costco sells nice portable AC units. We've got them in our bedroom and our daughter's room on the top floor of our brick (oven) house.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Costco sells nice portable AC units. We've got them in our bedroom and our daughter's room on the top floor of our brick (oven) house.

BRICK TUDOR MASTER RACE!!!!

I mean, mine is made of wood with a brick fascia probably, but you know that feel.

Mine are "rough hewn" bricks and my neighbor has smooth ones. Both built by same builder at same time, to deliberately distinguish them.

Bonus, my neighborhood is technically called "Baltimore" per 1920s designation.

Basically I am Stringer Bell.

BRICK TUDOR MASTER RACE!!!!

I mean, mine is made of wood with a brick fascia probably, but you know that feel.

Mine are "rough hewn" bricks and my neighbor has smooth ones. Both built by same builder at same time, to deliberately distinguish them.

Bonus, my neighborhood is technically called "Baltimore" per 1920s designation.

Basically I am Stringer Bell.

IMG_6855.jpg

Tudor bros. We're in the GL Urban Village so lots of density surrounding us.

Ours was built in 1932. Withstood a couple earthquakes and the construction of I-5 right across the street. We've got a wood frame underneath as well. Saw it first hand when I finished our basement with a full build out back in 2010.

IMG_6853.jpg

Also, it's too nice to be inside right now. Ran five miles and now enjoying some Summer Ale.

Mortemis

Banned
3rd. It was 57 feeling like 80 this morning at the bus stop. I had to take off my jacket. Wtf is happening.

A glorious preview to the summer is what's happening.

I hope we go months of no rain again like a few years ago. May cause a drought, but fuck it we just got more rain than ever in the last 6-7 months.

jb1234

And the sun is back out. If that was it, that's the most anticlimatic storm ever. So basically, it's another Seattle weather report.

KRaZyAmmo

well it's raining really hard up north. I can hear the thunder crackling and booming. Now it's letting up and being done. That was not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Top Bottom