• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

Mollymauk

Red Hook is closing the brewery in Woodinville. I'm not a fan of Red Hook, but it was an institution there.

Hope someone ready to expand moves into it.

Mortemis

Banned
One minute you think maybe check out the beach, and the next minute you're getting shook by some loud ass thunder.

Fuck, April showers bring May showers. :(

dLMN8R

Man this is nuts!

The rain's stopped a few times and every time I get up to collect trash to take it out. 2 minutes later it's pouring rain again.

jb1234

PICS.

I'm flying over a flyover state.

Weather finally shows up that isn't cold gray and I miss the whole thing.

C_BitawVYAABocK.jpg:large

I know the sounder was delayed by up to an hour because of the thunder, as they stopped at every station before Puyallup for a few minutes before moving slowly ahead.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I had to get up at 4am to drive to Anacortes and it was as treacherous as I've seen in 15 years of driving here. Genuinely sketchy almost all the way to Burlington.

You should go live on the peninsula, I think you'd like it there.

I hope you like vampires and werewolves.

There's Olympic Peninsula and Kitsap Peninsula. The vampires and werewolves are over on Olympic Peninsula. Here on Kitsap Peninsula we only have nuclear submarines.

Trouble

Banned
There's Olympic Peninsula and Kitsap Peninsula. The vampires and werewolves are over on Olympic Peninsula. Here on Kitsap Peninsula we only have nuclear submarines.

I think it's safe to assume Olympic when someone just says 'the peninsula', isn't it? That's what I meant, anyways.

Stinkles

Dow Constantine should run for mayor.

I could dig that.

McGinn would be OK but he's tainted.

I just want a mayor who will push back on the development bullshit and take the Aurora corridor seriously as a solution and giant improvement to the city.

Aurora could be a grand, attractive tree-lined avenue leading to the city, instead of the longest prostitute boardwalk in America. There's your rational density and room for growth to the North, as well as a rational corridor for transit.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...ment-expected-to-drop-out-of-the-mayoral-race

”The allegations against me paint me in the worst historical portraits of a gay man," Murray said, surrounded by staffers and family, many of whom had tears in their eyes. ”The allegations against me are not true, and I say this with the deepest sincerity."

Murray said the mayor's race should be focused on city issues, including the homeless crisis, affordable housing, and development, not the child sex abuse allegations.

”The scandal surrounding them is hurting me and this city. It hurts people that have been victims of abuse, it hurts my family and it hurts Michael," he said, referring to his husband, Michael Shiosaki, who stood with him. Murray did not take questions from reporters.

I feel bad for Murray. I don't want to victim blame and paint the accusers as being coerced and up to no good, but I also hope that Murray is innocent.

leroidys

I don't want to presume guilt before he has a chance to defend himself in court, but there do seem to be somewhat of a critical mass of accusers.

Stinkles

I feel OK because I hated him before all of this.

But yeah, he should have his day in court and sex allegations are the worst cloud to be under.

I could see this coming. A few weeks back at the March for Science, when he came up to speak, you could feel the chill in the crowd. People just don't see him the same way now, so trying to fight for re-election would be totally uphill.

I feel OK because I hated him before all of this.

But yeah, he should have his day in court and sex allegations are the worst cloud to be under.

The shitty thing is, even if he is proven 100% without a doubt innocent, a good number of people will always view him that way.

tearsofash

I just got an apartment in belltown. Anyone have any suggestions for fun stuff to do? I need suggestions. I'm near 3rd and Bell

The Cyclops is a fantastic dive bar on 1st and... Wall(?) that (when I worked in the area) always has Georgetown's Porter on tap, and that is the best beer ever.

Top Bottom