• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

I don't think there's any hope they aren't true anymore.

Probably, but I'm still hoping. Having a gay man in a position of power abusing young kids just feeds into every single homophobic evangelical fear mongering fantasy. And if it's true, someone in the Washington state political machine had to have known, so that makes Democrats in general look bad.

traveler

Not Wario
Well after 3 years there- can't believe it's even been that long- finally moved across the lake from Bellevue to Ravenna. Seems like a pretty quiet, nice place full of professor types. Now to get the landlord to either install grounded outlets in my room or try to figure something out myself. I guess this home is pretty old.

Edit: mantra, that's a pretty great list. Where do Whale Wins and Sitka and Spruce rank for you? Those are my only favorites you don't have covered.
Oh and I'd put 8 Oz over katsu burger

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That Amazon thread is something else. According to recent Georgia transplant cbrun44, Seattle was a "shithole" before Amazon.

I lashed out. He's probably one of those fucks who moved into a condo building with no parking and has two cars.

Well after 3 years there- can't believe it's even been that long- finally moved across the lake from Bellevue to Ravenna. Seems like a pretty quiet, nice place full of professor types. Now to get the landlord to either install grounded outlets in my room or try to figure something out myself. I guess this home is pretty old.

Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm not very far from you.

Edit: mantra, that's a pretty great list. Where do Whale Wins and Sitka and Spruce rank for you?

They're both good, just not on my regular rotation.

Oh and I'd put 8 Oz over katsu burger

I love Katsu, so that's why. Latona Pub makes my favorite burger.

leroidys

That Amazon thread is something else. According to recent Georgia transplant cbrun44, Seattle was a "shithole" before Amazon.

This just in: Seattle was just a small village, barely more than a hamlet, before Amazon. There weren't companies like Boeing, Costco, Microsoft, and Nintendo before Amazon was founded.

Izayoi

Banned
I lashed out. He's probably one of those fucks who moved into a condo building with no parking and has two cars.
The ignorance was blinding. I resisted addressing him directly because I would've landed myself a ban.

What amazon thread?
Right here. Regarding HQ2.

I don't know if y'all remember this, but before amazon came Seattle was basically just a rain forest like the real amazon.
Oh shit, for real?

What is this wet stuff falling from the sky?
At least it'll get rid of the smoke. I went walking this morning and the sun was orange again.
edit: it's going to be slicker than snot out there due to all the accumulated oil on the roads. There's going to be accidents aplenty for the next few days. Proceed with caution.

I didn't know KUBE 93 had a format change. Do you really want better radio though? Perhaps as a cultural influence? The only times I listen to radio is through the internet and not terrestrial. I even do this for local channels.

I didn't know KUBE 93 had a format change. Do you really want better radio though? Perhaps as a cultural influence? The only times I listen to radio is through the internet and not terrestrial. I even do this for local channels.

Kube is on 104.9 now. I forgot who took over 93.3 but it just top hits along with 92.5 and 106.1. All 3 of them is the same shit.

bjork

I'm gonna be in Seattle for a few days this coming week. Quite looking forward to it, I haven't traveled much in my life. I hope it's nice.

Trouble

Banned
I miss summer already :(

QRfW1nO.gif

Top Bottom