• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega announces A Certain Magical Cyber Trooper (Virtual-On) for PSVITA/PS4 (2018)

I want a new Virtual On but....

not-like-this.gif

Defuser

I came in expecting a Index joke reference and it turns out the joke is real.

Index fans have been waiting for years for a season 3 announcement and they got this. Fukou da!!!!

Dali

The vo didn't look like a new design or anything. Is this just gonna be VO only with animated portraits in the corner of the screen with a certain character's faces? I don't see why accelerator would need a robot though.

CupONoodos

Neo Member
God talk about a downer. The arcade version of Virtual On was my favorite game when I was a kid. Got real excited for a second there damn.

Speaking of this, does anyone know a modern way to play Virtual On now? This thread gave me the itch to play it again.

God talk about a downer. The arcade version of Virtual On was my favorite game when I was a kid. Got real excited for a second there damn.

Speaking of this, does anyone know a modern way to play Virtual On now? This thread gave me the itch to play it again.

I think Oratorio Tangram is on XBLA

Top Bottom