• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega Announces E3 Line-Up

Well, my copy of JSR for the Dreamcast still works, so I'm not really sold on that. Show me the OST, Sega. Show it to me.

The Cave seems promising, but everything else? Well, it's okay I suppose. Not what I'm looking for though.

(Anarchy Reigns, Rhythm Thief...where art thou?)

I sincerely hope Monkey Ball Vita sells spectacularly as that seems to be Sega's only localized exclusive on this list. Goodness knows they need the money.

matmanx1

I'm not afraid of importing Anarchy Reigns if you can't bring it to me in a timely fashion. Don't make me do it, SEGA! In other news, I'm liking Sonic Racing Transformed, Jet Set Radioooooo, and VF:5.

Duffyside

Banned
Awww yeah, son! This is where Sega comes back!

Bayonetta 2
Vanquish 2
True Valkyria Sequel
Skies of Arcadia Legends HD
Shenmue 1 and 2 HD

Man, Sega has the best stable in all the world! I don't even need to read the OP to know that this well be the showing of all showings at E3! Woot woot!

6978675876_727875e025.jpg

I already knew of this but I only want to add that this title is fucking horrible.

This picture is really confusing.

AiAi and GonGon are fully 3D, MeeMee is a wood carving, and Baby is made out of cardboard.

What?

They are not fully 3d, one is a wooden figure and the other is a tin toy (well yeah, the are 3d figures). All of them have 4 different artsyles, suppose it means something about the game.

This picture is really confusing.

AiAi and GonGon are fully 3D, MeeMee is a wood carving, and Baby is made out of cardboard.

What?

They are all figurines.

Aiai is a posable, moulded, almost marble figurine
GonGon is plastecine or some other kind of malleable material
MeeMee is a wood carving
Baby is cardboard

It has to be a hint towards the gameplay or the theme of the in game world(s)... interesting stuff, hopefully they've actually had a good idea for the series - because it hasn't been as good as SMB1/2 for a while now!

Awww yeah, son! This is where Sega comes back!

Bayonetta 2
Vanquish 2
True Valkyria Sequel
Skies of Arcadia Legends HD
Shenmue 1 and 2 HD

Man, Sega has the best stable in all the world! I don't even need to read the OP to know that this well be the showing of all showings at E3! Woot woot!

Well, dummy, if you would have read the actual OP, you would have also known about Panzer Dragoon Omega, Comix Zone 2, Ecoo reboot, and Shinobi: 20XX

ShadiWulf

I'm hoping PSO2 english translation will be a surprise announcement.

Sonic Adventure 2 HD we know will be there. maybe some of the other rumored dreamcast games

other then that though, I'm not expecting anything else.

Nothing I'm interested in.

Why do they have Wii U Colonial Marines "2013" vs "Feb 2013" for the other versions? Hmm...

Wii U delay confirmed.

Wii U confirmed a bitch to program for like PS3 confirmed.

Wii U so powerful they had to redo the whole Wii U version confirmed.

ETC.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Nothing I'm interested in.

Why do they have Wii U Colonial Marines "2013" vs "Feb 2013" for the other versions? Hmm...

Wii U delay confirmed.

Wii U confirmed a bitch to program for like PS3 confirmed.

Wii U so powerful they had to redo the whole Wii U version confirmed.

ETC.

Maybe Nintendo moneyhatted Sega for one month of exclusivity.

TaroYamada

Excellent line up, probably the best of any third parties, and maybe one of the first party publishers. There will be more at the show too, I expect PSO 2, Rhythm Thief and Anarchy Reigns to be mentioned at least. Maybe not as main staples of the show but they will likely answer questions about them. I wouldn't be surprised if PSO 2 for Vita was shown at Sony's booth.

I literally range from slightly interested to super excited for all of those games. I'd be more interested in Super Monkey Ball if I ever intended to get a Vita, but I'll still watch it because I hear it's something of a return to form.

Suzuki Yu

i am so excited for VF5FS, Jet Set Radio HD & Sonic Transformed, also the Cave grabbed my attention.
but no doubt this list is incomplete and embarrassing.... they better have more announcements.
the lack of Rhythm thief & Anarchy reigns is unacceptable.
i think it's the right time to announce localization for PSO2, Yakuza 5, Valkyria Chronicles III (digital release) ... and we should expect more Dreamcast titles & more SONIC titles in this show.

The last thing Sega wants is for P* game to gain hype and sell well.

19_sm_0.jpg

the impressions from the show floor wasn't that good either

Top Bottom