• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September PSN Flash sale NA is up

I have GG Rev 1 for PS4. I don't believe I downloaded any DLC characters. Should I get the Rev 2 upgrade or am I better off buying the whole Rev 2 entry package?? I want to know what is worth more bang for my buck.

Probably just the standalone because the DLC characters are about $20 by themselves if you just buy the upgrade.

ZoronMaro

I'll patiently wait for the full list, why are people so trigger happy with these sale threads.

How's that Civ Rev 2? Love Civ games and enjoyed Revolution, despite how stripped down it was.

If you enjoyed Rev 1 you won't have a problem. It's a very simplified watered down version of Civ, but I can play it on the train, so 5 stars.

BigEmil

what the?
are they implementing some kind of region locking?
If your logged into say UK PS store then if you click US PS store it won't work and wants to direct you to UK PS Store instead. So each time I access PS store outside UK I have to do through Incognito tab

Or I could logout UK PS store, clear out cookies then goto US PS store but why do it this way more hassle more simpler to just do it through Incognito

I mean, Shiness is low enough now that I'll probably grab it and the Guilty Gear upgrade is a decent price so I'll probably grab those but otherwise? These games seem pretty overpriced compared to how low I've seen them go in the past.

Since when did Activision port Transformers: Fall of Cybertron? I might pick it up.

Is it a half-way decent PS4 port? I'm interested.

L.O.R.D

If your logged into say UK PS store then if you click US PS store it won't work and wants to direct you to UK PS Store instead. So each time I access PS store outside UK I have to do through Incognito tab

Or I could logout UK PS store, clear out cookies then goto US PS store but why do it this way more hassle more simpler to just do it through Incognito

no, i use firefox for my NA account, my EU account on chrome.
it's really weird.

spad3

If you haven't already bought Digimon, this is your chance.

That game is amazing bar the hyper-linear questing style. Combat system, digivolution system, and the roster of monsters are all amazing.

Qwark

In for Disney Afternoon Collection and Stranger of Sword City. I know there's an enhanced version of SoSC, but I assume the base game is still pretty good, and that's good enough for me.

Kill3r7

I can't decide whether I own too many games or whether these flash sales continue to be underwhelming. Wallet is safe for another month.

Finally bought Child of Light, pretty hard to pass up at that price. Haven't been in the mood to play anything for the past month or so though, so hopefully I get to it before it comes to NA PS+.

Fbh

So how's that Jojo game?.

I've read that as a serious fighting game is crap but how is the single player content ?

DeviantBoi

That Borderlands Collection is always more than what I'm willing to pay for it.

Nothing else really catches my eye.

I would have picked up The Stick of Truth if it was the PS4 version, but that's still not available to buy separately.

Shin

Banned
Dammit I just bought GG Rev2 some weeks ago for 25% off now it's 50% :/
Bought: Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

Z3M0G

If you already own Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 1 and all the DLC characters (besides Answer and Baiken, naturally), then you buy this.

If not, you buy the separate, "full" version.

Not confusing at all...

...and your avatar is the stuff of nightmares...

Fhtagn

Tells me something about where we are in the PS4 lifecycle that most of the games that caught my eye in this sale I apparently have already purchased in previous sales... and had entirely forgotten about.

Spy

I bought the upgrade pack for Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 and it really bugs me that you have to use the old client (Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-) to access REV 2. It's small but annoying enough to me where I would have paid $10 more to change the icon on the home screen. No idea why it works like this.

I bought the upgrade pack for Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 and it really bugs me that you have to use the old client (Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-) to access REV 2. It's small but annoying enough to me where I would have paid $10 more to change the icon on the home screen. No idea why it works like this.

That's kinda stupid. What about in game, is the title screen Rev 1 or Rev 2?

SOLDIER

Does the PS4 version of Rayman use the touchpad for the Wii U type stages?

And is the Switch version still busted?

Top Bottom