• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September PSN Flash sale NA is up

Mozendo

Hey guys interested in these titles, can anyone give feedback?
SAO: re hollow fragment
Tears to Tiara 2
Atelier Arland Trilogy

BigDug13

That Borderlands Collection is always more than what I'm willing to pay for it.

Nothing else really catches my eye.

I would have picked up The Stick of Truth if it was the PS4 version, but that's still not available to buy separately.

Strange...I'm thinking about the double dip on BL2 just so I don't have to change discs anymore lol,

AllStar Battle was fun to play for a weekend before getting the Platinum so I'll finally bite on Eyes of Heaven.

Tempted to pick up Cyber Slueth, but isn't it supposed to be included with Hacker's Memory when it comes out here next year? I may just wait.
At least in the US, you can also find it cheaper basically everywhere.

ZoronMaro

Definitely in for Lovely Planet, had no idea it got ported.

I'm tempted by other things, but my backlog is just too ridiculous right now.

I grabbed Child of Light. I know it was a plus game but I missed that month because I pay sporadically. Needed something after Yakuza to hold me over for a week or two and this seemed like the perfect title. Starting off on hard mode instead of casual...

Akiba's Trip is a pretty fun beat em up. I have it on PS3 but would replay if cheap enough on PS4 and now it finally is. But I have no time for it. But it's the cheapest it's been. Hmmm.

DesiacX

>Cyber Sleuth Vita at $16

itsbeen3000years.gif

Been eying the store like a hawk and ive seen the Ps4 version go on sale way too many times alone.

BHK3

Banned
How does the rev 2 upgrade work? Will there just be a rev 2 option in the game or does it fully replace rev 1?

Does it work with physical copies?

Qvoth

been waiting for xrd rev 2 sale for a while, FINALLY!
with dbfz in february i doubt xrd 3rd sequel is coming anytime soon, i'll probably get it

bender

What time is it?
Was The Silver Case for PS4 ever fixed? I thought I read some issues with unplayable content a few months back.

Thinking about getting Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Rayman Legends.

Tears to Tiara 2
Atelier Arland Trilogy

SAO is super rough the frame rate can get super choppy,it's a shame since I think if you could get past it the game is pretty cool if you like SAO but I never could finish it due to the performance.

The good news is that I heard all the other SOA games run a lot better on ps4 at least.

Opa-Pa

I'm very interested in that Atelier bundle, but just to be sure: These games are mostly light hearted, right? No pervy crap?

Also is the Silver Case coming to Vita or did I dream it?

Anywyay, as for JoJo games, All Star Battle is an awesome, full of love game that's sadly 30fps but still a lot of fun and with lots of content. Eyes of Heaven is kind of a mess with a bunch of reused assets from ASB and the gameplay is kinda crap... There's a demo though, at least in the japanese store.

autoduelist

But Stranger of Sword City Revisited is the superior version.

Eh, i plat'd the original and loved it... I don't think anyone playing for the first time would even know/care about the changes made. That is, I'd recommend this version, it's fantastic.

I do plan on buying Revisited once it goes on sale to play again.

Zee-Row

Banned
If you already own Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 1 and all the DLC characters (besides Answer and Baiken, naturally), then you buy this.

If not, you buy the separate, "full" version.
I fucked up and got the upgrade package. Damn I’m pissed. I wanted more characters.

Remk

What say you GAF?
Dengeki Bunko on Vita for $12 or Nitroplus Heroines on PS4 for $9?

Neither seems to go on sale often and I could spend some time on a cheap fighting game

I grabbed Child of Light. I know it was a plus game but I missed that month because I pay sporadically. Needed something after Yakuza to hold me over for a week or two and this seemed like the perfect title. Starting off on hard mode instead of casual...

that's what's confusing me, child of light is $3.24 right now but shouldn't it be free? it's still september and i thought this and infamous were the free games

Ogawa-san

Tempted to double-dip on God Eater Resurrection, but anyone knows if you still get it for free when you buy GE2? I know it's still a thing on Steam, but it says nothing on PSN.

Seanze01

Is the Dragonball Z game worth the price? I love the Budokai games on the PS2, and I just got back into the TV show with Super. Would anyone recommend it at this price point?

Tears to Tiara 2
Atelier Arland Trilogy
Tears to Tiara 2 is great, more visual novel than SRPG but both parts are good. Kind of a precursor to their work with Utawarerumono, both for Aquaplus and STING

Top Bottom