• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September PSN Flash sale NA is up

Lynx_7

Was thinking of putting my PSTV purchase to good use and get the Arland Trilogy, but then realised it was over 8gb and got sad.

So I bought P4U (standard edition) and Child of Light instead.

Opa-Pa

Was thinking of putting my PSTV purchase to good use and get the Arland Trilogy, but then realised it was over 8gb and got sad.

So I bought P4U (standard edition) and Child of Light instead.

All three games together are 8GB, though. I downloaded Rorona alone for now and it was 3GB.

P4U ultimate worth it at this point? Did it ended with to be continue? Should I just get the next one?

Ultimax had a conclusive ending and if there's a new one it'll probably be a completely new story centered around the P5 cast... Don't buy it for the story mode though, it's legitimately awful beyond belief.

Ravage

Don't miss out on Digimon Cyber Sleuth guys, easily one of the best RPG on PS4. Especially if you like deep customisation and turn-based combat.

Quixzlizx

Are the PS4 and Vita versions of Digimon basically the same? I realized while going through the sale that I already own the Vita version.

Neith

Banned
I have GG Rev 1 for PS4. I don't believe I downloaded any DLC characters. Should I get the Rev 2 upgrade or am I better off buying the whole Rev 2 entry package?? I want to know what is worth more bang for my buck.

I had this problem. I had to get a refund on the upgrade because I had never even gotten the rev1 game.

I think there are 3 DLC characters, and each is over 5 bucks or around there so it is probably good to just get the full game.

Ponn

Banned
I really want Disney Afternoon but im afraid just like I am Setsuna as soon as I do it will get announced for Switch.

lupinko

I had this problem. I had to get a refund on the upgrade because I had never even gotten the rev1 game.

I think there are 3 DLC characters, and each is over 5 bucks or around there so it is probably good to just get the full game.

You only have to pay for two. Raven is unlockable in the game.

Mozendo

SAO is super rough the frame rate can get super choppy,it's a shame since I think if you could get past it the game is pretty cool if you like SAO but I never could finish it due to the performance.

The good news is that I heard all the other SOA games run a lot better on ps4 at least.
Not a fan of SAO, just want a .hack// like experience.

Tears to Tiara 2 is great, more visual novel than SRPG but both parts are good. Kind of a precursor to their work with Utawarerumono, both for Aquaplus and STING

Yeah, I already played Utawarerumono 1 & Mask of Deception so I know what to expect. I really dig the art, just wondering on the story, tried playing Tears to Tiara 1 and didn't mind the eroge stuff but quit early on because of the story (and the gameplay)

Lynx_7

All three games together are 8GB, though. I downloaded Rorona alone for now and it was 3GB.

Oh, wish they had specified that in the page, from their wording they made it sound like it was a single package and I needed at least 10 gb. I would've bought it if I knew that earlier. Welp, there's always the next sale. =I

Top Bottom