• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Aiii

So not worth it
Sunny Mac, once again you are dead wrong. Arrows is fucking amazing and it's the best superhero show on TV in forever, get with the program.

Toki767

My Network sub expires today and I have no desire to renew it. Maybe if they give us Ambrose vs Rollins at Hell in a Cell, but they stupidly seem to be leaning towards Cena vs Rollins and Ambrose vs Orton.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't feel fun and playful in here at all. The lack of an October OT is making everyone's passion run high.

because people are doing this

Sunny Mac, once again you are dead wrong. Arrows is fucking amazing and it's the best superhero show on TV in forever, get with the program.

lmao. Arrow. ARROW.

lmao

DMczaf

Aiii, Vince, and Cure absolutely don't watch TD ironically

I know why I watch

tumblr_ncptiszCT41rgahtro2_250.gif

Agents of Shield got crappy pretty early, but apparently redeemed itself.
Arrow had an awesome first few eps, got real fucking stupid in the middle, then got good in the end

Vylash

As long as we're talking about superhero things, what does everyone think of Gotham? I kinda dig it since it's like Batman mixed with LA Noire, but I'm so fucking tired of Batman, can't they milk another superhero for a few years?

As long as we're talking about superhero things, but does everyone think of Gotham? I kinda dig it since it's like Batman mixed with LA Noire, but I'm so fucking tired of Batman, can't they milk another superhero for a few years?

I liked the pilot, so I'll give it a shot. Pinkett stands out over everyone though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how you motherfuckers watch so much goddamn TV.

As long as we're talking about superhero things, but does everyone think of Gotham? I kinda dig it since it's like Batman mixed with LA Noire, but I'm so fucking tired of Batman, can't they milk another superhero for a few years?

it looked so dumb i didn't even bother but apparently it's not that bad

now The Flash, i'm all in for

Well then, blame Vince, I spose.

This guy sounds like he just sucked at evaluating the situation and adapting. Writing for Vince is easy just reuse the script from the week before with Cena going over a different guy. Also for long term story-booking just pitch him a monster heel to go over the roster for months and then be squashed by Cena on a random PPV. Bam approved. As for the excuse for too much tv time there are no storylines on Superstars so you just book matches and for Main Event just reuse cut RAW segments.

Hire me HHH

Ithil

Yep, it is. I hope they change because I can't stand the same Meltzer and Alvarez Daniel Bryan argument they have all the time about him.

The problem there is Meltzer has to explain WWE's viewpoint, and well, it's a really stupid viewpoint, and everyone knows it. But everyone has to live with WWE's stupid viewpoint because they're the ones in charge.

Aiii

So not worth it
Did it get better? I gave up halfway through when it just ended up being a creature of the week thing.

Yeah, I was at ep 6 and just stopped watching.

It was good. It was fun. But ultimately nothing was really happening and I lost interest.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I only have time for trashy 80s and 90s tv. I need to get back on Perfect Strangers. I'm starting to get into the 'really bad' territory seasons. That said, people told me the first seasons were bad, and they're not. It's actually a pretty funny show.

Anth0ny

I couldn't get into Shield (and I'm what you might call MCU fanboy), Gotham has been okay so far, but I'm obsessed with Arrow at the moment. Marathoned the first two seasons in like 3 weeks. Shit was great.

Best TV show based on a comic since Batman TAS!

Alucard

Banned
Listening to a podcaster talking about a double standard that exists between wrestling and pro sports. Do you agree with this?

-Ray Rice abuses someone and HE takes the fall. Meanwhile, the NFL doesn't get scrutinized...just Rice.

-If Orton or another wrestler had done the same thing, they'd be scrutinized, but so would the WWE. Vince would be the focus of the news stories, etc.

What do you guys think?

Aiii

So not worth it
I couldn't get into Shield (and I'm what you might call MCU fanboy), Gotham has been okay so far, but I'm obsessed with Arrow at the moment. Marathoned the first two seasons in like 3 weeks. Shit was great.

Best TV show based on a comic since Batman TAS!

I quit shield, but I was told to come back to it.

Basically start at episode 11 and watch the rest of the season. That show got insanely good after Cap2 came out and it got a overarching storyline that was downright amazing.

Toki767

Listening to a podcaster talking about a double standard that exists between wrestling and pro sports. Do you agree with this?

-Ray Rice abuses someone and HE takes the fall. Meanwhile, the NFL doesn't get scrutinized...just Rice.

-If Orton or another wrestler had done the same thing, they'd be scrutinized, but so would the WWE. Vince would be the focus of the news stories, etc.

What do you guys think?

Blame it on Vince and his "no one is bigger than the WWE" mentality.

jred2k

What do you guys think?

What? Did this podcaster not watch the news for the past month? After the video came out all the talk was about people wanting Goddell to resign because he fucked up the suspension. I would say the NFL has faced equal or more scrutiny than Rice himself.

Anth0ny

I quit shield, but I was told to come back to it.

Basically start at episode 11 and watch the rest of the season. That show got insanely good after Cap2 came out and it got a overarching storyline that was downright amazing.

Huh. Yeah, I quit after episode 4 or 5. I was always curious with how they handled all the stuff from Cap 2. I'll go back and check it out when I get the chance.

What do you guys think?

"It's a wrasslin story line, blame Vince!"

"He did it because of all the injuries he sustained and worked through in the ring, blame Vince!"

"He did it because of steroids that Vince sold him, blame Vince!"

"Just look at the product! *play clip of Vince making Trish bark like a dog in 2000*, blame Vince!"

etc.

Bowser

What do you guys think?

lol wut?

Turn that podcast off because the author is an idiot.

Top Bottom