• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV: Premium Costumes

Hex

Banned
why can't i buy my new hairdo karin and bearded Ryu yet? Jesus fucking christ, who do they purposely keep holding shit back?

As has been explained three hundred and twenty seven times including on the official update, zenny transactions are not working and since premium costumes are bought with real money (IE. zenny) they are not available until that is resolved.

Jinaar

I want to be in the office where the modelers and artists are. I bet they're all doing lines off each others asses while crushing mushrooms between their teeth. It is the only explanation for what is coming out of that office with these designs and choices.

Zackat

Am I the only one hyped for Freddie Mercury Birdie?

open-uri20111206-24308-1edays9-0-large.

It's perfect I tell you, perfect.

As has been explained three hundred and twenty seven times including on the official update, zenny transactions are not working and since premium costumes are bought with real money (IE. zenny) they are not available until that is resolved.

thanks, maybe you can also explain for the 400th time if i'm the only one who can't buy the pink ryu or colors 14-15 in general.

my friend on PS4 is adamant he has em, but i think he's fucking with me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Has this been posted yet?

gnv79QF.jpg

d0qXhnH.jpg

Korigama

Don't care for Karin's. Entirely too similar to her standard look, only with longer hair and white tights. The ones for Chun-Li and Cammy were always good.

Freddie Mercury Birdie is amusing.

Hex

Banned
thanks, maybe you can also explain for the 400th time if i'm the only one who can't buy the pink ryu or colors 14-15 in general.

my friend on PS4 is adamant he has em, but i think he's fucking with me.

I think some have said there are some level contraints mixed in somewhere.
Doing a quick browse for more information to confirm but hopefully someone who has concrete info can chime in.
I have not been able to play with it yet since condemned to my cube hell for one hour and .....one minute more.

yoshiunity

GAF... please stop pointing out Ken's face. I'm already going to have nightmares tonight, I don't need them for the rest of my life. :U

Also, this thread is lacking is praising the awesomeness that is Macho Man Randy Zangief.

Razzorn34

GAF... please stop pointing out Ken's face. I'm already going to have nightmares tonight, I don't need them for the rest of my life. :U

Also, this thread is lacking is praising the awesomeness that is Macho Man Randy Zangief.

They should have given him the glasses.

I initially read the far-collar on Ken's jacket as hair, so it looked like he was rocking a mullet. And let's be real, that would have been great.

I'm pretty happy with Alex's costumes. Dude rocks the midriff.

Sorry, I don't buy that for this game. You cant just come off your last title and jack up the costume cost over 400%. That's not reasonable even if characters are earnable.

I bought the season pass, so I paid for the characters already. I'm not getting any freebies.

LoL is a free to play game though. If SFV was free this would be acceptable. As is I doubt I'll bother with any of these skins, even the ones I like.

I agree. This model doesn't go well with a 60 dollar entry fee but it's exactly what they are doing.

blamite

Cammy is the only one I want... Karin's is good except for the color placement, and Laura's is okay-ish but I don't play either of them, so I don't really care about them.

Ken actually looks pretty decent in-game, his character select screen pose is just awful so it makes everything look way worse on him.

Pompadour

I initially read the far-collar on Ken's jacket as hair, so it looked like he was rocking a mullet. And let's be real, that would have been great.

I'm pretty happy with Alex's costumes. Dude rocks the midriff.

His premium needs some Air Jordans but aside from that it's good. Don't know why he's walking around NYC barefoot.

I'm really happy that they're keeping with Karin not being fanserviced up, respect.
I'm digging a lot of these costumes
rip ken

sephi22

Just seems like you think you're entitled to everything because it's called a season pass and don't want to read what's included in the description of what they consider their season pass that capcom gave months ago.

Eff off with using that word, especially in a SFV thread.

Skilletor

Eff off with using that word, especially in a SFV thread.

Nah.

A season pass only entitles you to the contents described. The contents are right there on the page description for the purchase.

Whether you think that's worth it or not is on you, but a consumer is not entitled to own all DLC released during that "season."

lazyguy

The hunt for a good Laura alt continues. If she wore like jeans or something It'd be awsome.
That Macho Gief tho... So good.

I gotta have Macho Man Russian Savage even though I don't play him and never will.

Ok so the way this all works is a little confusing
So they all have specific names:
Story
Battle

Story costumes are all available now. Battle costumes not yet except for the pre-order ones via pre-order. Season Pass does not get you all battle costumes, only the ones for the DLC characters.

40k for story costumes is a lot. I already wasted my fight money :(

Scotia

Banned
I really hope they implement Zenny soon. I want 'Shadow' Nash and 'Fuck my shit up' Ken.

Ok so the way this all works is a little confusing
So they all have specific names:
Story
Battle

Story costumes are all available now. Battle costumes not yet except for the pre-order ones via pre-order. Season Pass does not get you all battle costumes, only the ones for the DLC characters.

40k for story costumes is a lot. I already wasted my fight money :(

Battle costumes are Zenny only but other than that yes, that's how it works.

I've also lost a lot of my fight money. I'm really glad I got the season pass.

Top Bottom