• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shane MANGOD Bettenhausen Leaves Ignition Games

mileS

How funny would it be if he ended up @ 343 lol. Nah jk but I bet that would cause some major fanboy rage. Good luck in whatever you end up doing Shane!

AntiTout

StuBurns said:
Where did 'mangod' come from? I know there is a gaffer named that.
shaneb.gif

Flavius

No speculating here...just excited to see what that dude's up to next.

Good luck, Mangod!

Best of luck at SCE London! Can't wait to see what you do with the new Home initiative! Know how much you love that Home...mmm-hmmm!!!

Duffyside

Banned
I want Shane back in the press so bad. He's so good on podcasts and video. Giant Bomb would be an AMAZING fit.

I wonder if Whiskey is still looking for investors...

enzo_gt said:
Holy shit if Mangod goes to GB... my god.
I'd love to hear Shane on a weekly podcast again, but I doubt GiantBomb would happen. They seem to like their team fairly small.

Besides, I don't see Shane going back to games journalism. If anything, he's going to a place like Xseed or Atlus. (But wtf do I know?)

Flavius

Would love to hear from Shane more regularly on a podcast, but enthusiast press seems like several steps back at this point.

8-4 would be all kinds of fuck-awesome, and since sprsk out and out denied it in this very thread, it must be the one and only truth, right?

:p

EDIT: wait, sprsk DIDN'T confirm...so thennnnn...THAT must be the one and only truth, right? Right???

Fjordson

Sort of weird that this coincides with me listening to a ton of the This Year "Best of 1UP Yours" compilations this week. He was so fucking good on 1UP Yours. Shane vs. Garnett or vs. Luke was pretty much always pure magic.

Flavius

Fjordson said:
Sort of weird that this coincides with me listening to a ton of the This Year "Best of 1UP Yours" compilations. He was so fucking good on 1UP Yours. Shane vs. Garnett and vs. Luke was pure magic.

Sweet Jesus man, be careful with your powers!!!

Next thing you know, Luke Smith will be PM'ing you, asking for hot news tips!

john tv

I dunno what sprsk said, but I can exclusively reveal that Shane B is indeed joining 8-4 next week.

...to record a podcast.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Phonomezer said:
I'd like to see Shane stick to publications that cover Playstation exclusively.
Fuck that shit. Shane not being allowed to have opinions anymore is not the Shane I know and love.

Neuromancer said:
Hahaha wow, what's the story behind this?!
Not much to tell, it's the strat guide* for Arc Rise Fantasia, a game Ignition published. And Shane's in it.

Heh. That's all i really know about it.

*May have been the art book, I forget.

Top Bottom