• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (PS3/4/Vita/360/XB1/WiiU/PC) Kickstarter [800K/400K Funded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think were going to hit 800k, I am pretty excited for this game, after playing Duck Tales Remastered, I really want to support them.

I never even played Shantae before, and I am excited.

CTLance

Shantae trivia: Blue pixel under Shantaes eye: It's her cheek highlight. GBC constraints, handtweaked pallettes, they playtested with yellow lamp, in the elevator, outside, etc.

Hmmm, the PayPal total seems to have been removed, but by my last calculation another $6400 in the last 40-ish minutes and in total we'll hit the $800,000 stretch goal.

I'm quivering with excitement.

I'm spending my lunch break watching the counter go up.

This is the first time a video game Kickstarter has done this to me.

NO LIMIT SOLDIER.

CTLance

"Rival Genie" has been planned even in the first game. Bratty, gets everything her way, etc, so expect fun banter.

Entire Contra 4 team has migrated to WayForward.

New Mantae pic. o_O

Probably ~2500 remaining.

CTLance

Origin of Tinkerbat: Hanna Barbara cartoon, Tinker, speedbuggy driver, orange one. Same character as the talking chart guy.

Soooo close to 800k now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
$800K reached!

hZ71N93.png

23 minutes for $100K more. :p

Yazuka

Great! Would be great if we could reach the voiceover strech, but that seems unlikely. With about 20minutes left. =(
Glad for the stuff we will be getting tho, they are awesome!

CTLance

Main KS page will be locked as per KS standard procedure in ~20 minutes, after that updates and WF site as source of info.

CTLance

There's CAKE

A big one. "Caketae".

They're having fun.

"Can someone eat a pizza in under 4 minutes?" "Stretchgoal!"

Fighting the KS main page to include a proper "FUNDED!" message.

Getting crowded, people joining the fray big time. So many people!

TDLink

I'm happily eating crow about the $800k being reached. I honestly didn't expect it, but totally love that it happened. I won't say $900k won't happen now after that blew my expectations, even if it takes longer than the KS' remaining time.

*sigh*

I wanted to pledge to this. I wanted to support it.

I kept putting it off and putting it off, and now I'm unemployed because of the shutdown, so I can't give them any money.

:(

Good job for all of you who pledged. I'm glad it made it so far.

CTLance

The mic is starting to become overwhelmed by the noise.

Discussion who should wear the Shantae wig.

The wig has appeared.

Close shave between virt and Matt, Matt "won" in the chat poll who should wear it.

He wears it like a pro.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
*sigh*

I kept putting it off and putting it off, and now I'm unemployed because of the shutdown, so I can't give them any money.

You'll still be able to for a while through PayPal. Hopefully your employment situation improves rather quickly.

http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero

*sigh*

You can always pledge via Paypal later, when things are a little more stable for you.

Het_Nkik

I'd kill for the Hero Modes stretch goal, but just making the $800k is further than I thought it would get.

I'm always gonna be sad about what could have been (animated cutscenes, voices, two more chapters) but I'm happy we got as far as we did.

CTLance

Last chance for crunchyroll contest.

Last day best day in campaign and still going. More adds, someone pulled more mobs.

SO MANY PEOPLE. NO ROOM. ONLY NOISE.

5 Minutes to go.

"Shhhhh". Mic is turned down, still can't handle it.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
The mic is starting to become overwhelmed by the noise.

Discussion who should wear the Shantae wig.

The wig has appeared.

Close shave between virt and Matt, Matt "won" in the chat poll who should wear it.

He wears it like a pro.

That must be a hell of a wig. Did anyone get a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom