• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shigeru Miyamoto meets Rosanna Pansino & chats about Nintendo in 2015

chadboban

Lol at Miyamoto doing the Nerdy Nummies gesture.

miyamotoury97.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I like how they highlighted everything they could highlight in the show. Of course, no Xenoblade Chronicles X because probably not as suitable to the show, and no Devil's Third definitely for the same reason.

...Even if a shameful part of me would have LOVED to see Rosanna's reaction to Devil's Third :lol

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Well, I'm listening to Taylor Swift on my ipod right now, perhaps you have. lol

I'm not listening to Taylor Swift on my ipod

So, this means you're listening to her right on your PC!

Easy_D

never left the stone age
- 3 million subscribers.
- Does gaming cakes and things.
- Appeals to the demographic Nintendo want.

People with a sweet tooth? I'm sure you don't mean young kids, right? :p

Edit: Miyamoto rocking that Splatoon t-shirt.

AdanVC

This made my day and the actual cake pops looks insanely delicious as hell. Gotta try them someday <3. Miyamoto is such an awesome human being.

Nintendo is using those ~youtube stars~ a lot these days. First Michelle Phan, now her. I wonder if it's relatively cheap exposure compared to 'real' celebrities. I don't follow many youtubers, but it seems like decent marketing as they reach a lot of followers.

I wish Miyamoto came to my kitchen. ]:

Roo

It was in 2012, but when he was promoting Captain Toad he backpedaled on the comments on one of the blogs (might have been Kotaku).

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/02/10/shigeru-miyamoto-zelda/

For some reason, I find the idea that Miyamoto hates Toad to be hilarious.
I knew it was longer than "months ago" but I was too lazy to edit that out lol
And yeah, it would be stupid of him being like: Hey, we have a brand new game starring Toad which is tons of fun (...) but I still hate that fucker. Please enjoy.

openrob

Just watching the first few seconds - she has a very japanese visual style. Not hard to see why Nintendo would be supportive

J.W.Crazy

I got her as a Gold Pants Miis from SpotPass a while back with a notification that advertised her youtube channel. At the time I had no idea who she was but I guess she's got some kind of partnership with Nintendo.

Thanks, awesome find OP.

I generally find these YouTube/internet celebrities to be kind of annoying, but this girl doesn't overdo her act so that's alright. Also, it helps that she's talented... those shells did look pretty legit!

And I hadn't watched anything with Miyamoto for more than 5 seconds, but after seeing this, he seems like a pretty cool cat. Was very nice of him to give her that autographed 3DS.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Never heard of her before but that was a cool video. As well as seeing the man himself she comes across well and those shells looked lovely. She's also one of the few youtube celebrities who doesn't annoy the shit out of me within 5 mins

DooD1234

Never heard of her but she seems so silly, I love it.
That blue shell cake pop is awesome.

Bill: We have a course in Mario Kart 8 called Sweet Sweet Canyon, I think these belong right there
Rosanna: Yes!! I love that course, it's one of my favorites
*ends in last place in said course*

lol
C'mon Roo be nice. Not everyone are able to compete in GafCC

finalflame

Gold Member
Man, Miyamoto is the father of gaming, and this chick got to have him on her silly YouTube dessert show. What a time to be alive.

HUELEN10

Am I the only one that read it as "Miyamoto Meets Rosalina"? I got my hopes up (I KNEW she was real), only to have them crushed like the kid who learns the truth about Santy Claus...

At least Shiggy's still awesome.

NewGame

Banned
She doesn't look like Rosalina.

Oh wait. Okay. Why is she making confectionary? Where's Miyamoto?! 301+ confirmed.

Oh okay towards the end he shows up. Grooooooooss Mario Party 10 looks like it uses that crappy car system again PLEASE GO BACK TO 1-3 STYLE.

Great video and extremely well done. She deserves those 3 million subscribers. Shit looks as good as whatever shows they have on Food Network.

Its still crazy to me how a YouTube personality is able to get Miyamoto show up on their show.

Top Bottom