• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shigeru Miyamoto meets Rosanna Pansino & chats about Nintendo in 2015

-Horizon-

yxD2We.gif

lol Miyamoto, just lol.

Experien

Those look delicious and pretty easy to make! . I WANT ONE! Also sort of reminds me of the mushroom cake pops they gave out after the Wii U experience.

If she makes all her videos that fun, I don't doubt why he came on or is popular.

Blues1990

I am curious to learn more about the Amiibo functionality for Mario Party 10, and I hope Donkey Kong becomes a playable character this time around.

Came in expecting to super annoyed by youtube "celeb." Came away thinking it was delightful. I love how mischievous Miyamoto looks, and the host seemed genuinely enthused about Nintendo. I may sub if she has some baking tutorials or something

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I am curious to learn more about the Amiibo functionality for Mario Party 10, and I hope Donkey Kong becomes a playable character this time around.

The fact that they highlighted Mario Party 10 for amiibo, while Yoshi is going to support it as well makes me think it's going to be the second major game with amiibo support. Aaaand probably it'll get a specific amiibo line.

Weng

The fact that they highlighted Mario Party 10 for amiibo, while Yoshi is going to support it as well makes me think it's going to be the second major game with amiibo support. Aaaand probably it'll get a specific amiibo line.
There will be a Waluigi amiibo.

etrain911

Miyamoto is one of my favorite personalities in the industry. Every anecdote and story I hear revolving around him indicate what a nice, and joyful, man he is. Someone who genuinely loves the smiles he brings to kids and adults.

The Lamp

I'm hoping for lots of photoshops of this in the months to come.

Came in expecting to super annoyed by youtube "celeb." Came away thinking it was delightful. I love how mischievous Miyamoto looks, and the host seemed genuinely enthused about Nintendo. I may sub if she has some baking tutorials or something

I just discovered her today too. I'm subbing. She has lots of great baking tutorials on all sorts of sweets from different IPs and media!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ive seen a few of her videos, its pretty great that she's super into her hobby(well now a job) and is nice to listen to and watch, pretty cute too.

Jokab

Oh hey, a Youtube gaming celebrity that isn't insufferable! Even pretty watchable. I'll check more videos out, this was nice.

Astral Dog

My little pony cupcakes, Zelda Triforce Lemon Bars, Twitter Tea,High School Cupcakes, Metroid cupcakes, Ghosthunters cupcakes.Sonic Chili Dogs, Maleficent Candy apples, Kingdom Hearts popsicles...

Way to go, Rosalina Parmigiano. I almost died of embarrassment when they synchronously tickled their own fingers, but it was worth it to see Miyamoto's face crinkle from tasting unparalleled sweetness.

Crayolan

That was pretty cute. Can't tell if Miyamoto is actually good at Mario Kart though, didn't see much drifting.

Also I'm pretty sure this is the first confirmation that the female inkling is the main character of splatoon? I know it's been hinted at/implied but it was never explicitly stated.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bill Trinen needs to do more PR stuff. He is fantastic.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Very cool of Miyamoto-san and Bill to stop by and do those things with Rosanna. I know it's mostly because of the big and familiar channel's audience, but still cool nonetheless.

jariw

Why is Miyamoto in the country? There's no big conference or anything. Does this show film near any Nintendo second parties?

I thought the same as you. He wasn't present at The Game Awards just recently, but is in the US now. I'm wondering if they perhaps are preparing a special Nintendo Direct for December with Miyamoto participating directly in the US?

I thought the same as you. He wasn't present at The Game Awards just recently, but is in the US now. I'm wondering if they perhaps are preparing a special Nintendo Direct for December with Miyamoto participating directly in the US?

I am pretty sure Miyomoto has other stuff to do than doing directs... Like visiting Retro, Reggie (Treehouse), Next Level Games and Monster Games.

I've been subbed to Ro for about a year and a half. She might be the cutest human being ever created, with her only competition being Miyamoto.

AdanVC

I can't stop watching this video haaaaalp, hahaa. It's funny how Miyamoto talks about Starfox in a very exciting way everytime he appears on screen since E3, yet we have seen absolutely nothing about the game and it's funky considering it will actually come out before Zelda U. I'm actually starting to think that the game will be more like a spin-off title like Captain Toad TT rather than a big AAA Nintendo game. I'm ok with that, I'm just happy we would have a new Starfox game next year :))

Top Bottom