• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei 4 announced for 3DS (Teaser site live)

dp, but update from Siliconera with some EXCELLENT news.

...working on improving the 3D depth of the world.

YES!

Ishida also said compared to their other titles, the feeling of surviving and wandering in a chaotic world has been improved 200%.

wT9V4.gif

Persona86

Banned
No, no, some old school Megaten fans would kill you for saying such things heh. Persona is a spinoff series in the franchise. This is part of the original mainline series that's nothing like modern Persona. Atlus USA just uses "SMT" as part of its branding here.

Well I wouldn't say "nothing" like Persona since some of the Persona's are enemies you meet and collect etc in SMT games, and it has similar atmosphere in "some" parts.

It's just that the main SMT (Nocturne my favourite, still need to finish) has a much much darker atmophere than Persona games, which is nice because variety is the spice of life.

P.S SMT4 will make me buy a 3DS, can't wait.

Man, I forgot this even existed. I was chatting with a friend yesterday about Persona and SMT and that got me all stoked for SMT and this just compounds it. I think I'm gonna dig Nocturne out of storage.

Top Bottom