• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shining Armor And Fine Words... The Official NO MORE HEROES Thread

Dascu

Busy with finals (last one tomorrow), haven't had a chance to work on a GAF Plays: No More Heroes thread yet. Maybe this weekend!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
what an odd glitch. I'm glad I went right into the real ending without turning off my Wii because that dark step pretty much won me the fight.

Sadist

Didn't know where to post it, so I guess here: in the new Nintendo Power one returning character is confirmed.

It's of course... Shinobu

Sadist said:
Didn't know where to post it, so I guess here: in the new Nintendo Power one returning character is confirmed.

It's of course... Shinobu

Dun dun dunnnn.

Also, there's NMH2 info in Nintendo Power?
Sweet.

Scrubking

You get to PLAY AS SHINOBU!!

YES PLAY AS HER IN THE GAME BESIDES TRAVIS!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif

And travis won't be fighting alone. "You'll be able to play as Shinobu, and her fighting style will be completely different from travis' ", reveals Suda. "She can jump for example and she is a lot faster than Travis."

I also think 50 battles have been confirmed.

Scrubking

Here's some more:

There's a good reason for allowing you to play as this boss from the first game. "This time we have 50 (I believe), boss battles and we didn't just want you to be fighting them as the same character again and again. By allowing the player to use a different character we can change up the tempo and offer more surprises. You can't play as Shinobu anytime you want though...

BTW, Shinobu is now dressed in a short all black dress with lacey stockings and gloves and a long scarf.

Christine

50 boss battles? Even assuming some repeats, that's a lot of fucking content and characters.

Scrubking said:
BTW, Shinobu is now dressed in a short all black dress with lacey stockings and gloves.

Does she still have the Pure White Lover Bizarre Jelly charm bracelet?

Top Bottom