• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
1. Pandora

latest

I really love this because you can do weird shit like bicycle Dante and it being a multi-form weapon is just hilarious. A bit unorthodox to the usual weapons too.

2. Assuming cheese is already on the pizza by default (why would you make a pizza without cheese?), bacon, I agree with previous posters. Meshes well with other toppings.

Favorite weapon in the game would probably be the Pandora. From the way the weapon itself looks to how it functions, just badass.

Favorite pizza topping is definitely sausage, mmmm nothing better.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Weapon: Pandora. All those gun transformations, and it's probably only 2nd to Nevan as far as weapon introductions go.

Pizza: Grilled Chicken

DocSeuss

I played like... maybe thirty minutes of DMC3SE once to make sure it functioned. I wanna get into the series, just haven't got around to it yet.

I figure a gun that doesn't need to have some fancy-pants name has gotta be pretty cool, so Shotgun is pretty ace-sounding.

I'm torn between pineapple and mushrooms.

Favorite weapon: Ice-Chucks from DMC3. Why? Because I can call them Ice-Chucks. I don't even remember their real name.

Pizza topping: Black olives. Because vegetarians can still enjoy a pizza party.

Edit: Ice-Chucks are called Cerberus. But Ice-Chucks is a much cooler name.

Qwark

1) The coolest one I've seen is Cerberus, no idea what it is but sounds cool.
2) Bacon Cheeseburger, BUT ONLY IF IT HAS PICKLES!

Thanks for doing the giveaway.

aember

Favorite weapon: Beowulf. I freakin love straight up melee combat, not using swords or guns or anything like that, just raw beat 'em up action.

Favorite topping: Pepperoni, I've only tried a basic pepperoni pizza once, when I was visiting the US, but my god was it delicious!

I'm a newbie to the series, so thanks for the link! As I was scrolling through the weapons, the moment I saw what "Form" Beowulf is - instant love.

ikarry83

Neo Member
favorite weapon - Beowulf is my favorite weapon, simply because it's great at extending combo's.
favorite Pizza topping - Black Olives.
thanks op.

Geohound

Neo Member
Favourite Weapon - Devil Bringer. After playing the first three, I assumed I would get tired of Nero and this gimmick but the after noticing how both the game was based around it and how fun it was in fights it grew on me.

Favourite Topping: Extra cheese. Not a fan of many toppings but extra cheese just makes the pizza much better.

Kinyou

1. Ebony and Ivory. Dual wielding pistols is just iconic for the series.

2. I'm going with artichokes. They just make every pizza better

Yudoken

What an amazing giveaway, op!
MY friend plays it and I'm currently a little bit broke so I try my luck entering this giveaway =D.

Favorite weapon:
Sword of Sparda
I love the look and playstyle of it.

Favorite topping:
Tuna

Fraeon

Favourite weapon:

Kalina Ann. Come on, it's a bazooka with a grappling hook. What's not to like?

Favourite pizza topping

Salami.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
1. Gilgamesh. Just made me feel so good using it in DMC 4 which was good due to me being new to franchise ( besides playing the reboot, which i enjoyed)
2. Simply Pepperoni. Call me boring but it just makes any pizza for me amazing.

1- I liked the Cerberus nunchucks in DMC 3 cause the were fast, looked awesome during combos.

2- Its not very popular but I love pineapple on my pizza

1. Alastor. - I still remember that intro in DMC 1.

2. Pepperoni. - Call me boring, just don't call me late for dinner.

You are awesome, OP! Thank You for the chance!

probably a tie between rebellion and ebony and ivory just because I've used them so much.

And favorite pizza topping,easy, that would be pepperoni baby!

Jeb

1.Pandora
Magic what's in the box weaponized.

2.Peperoni
Generic, but I wont argue with my taste buds.

1. Ifrit fire gauntlets from the original Devil May Cry, because putting the beats on demons
via Mike Tyson haymakers never gets old!

2. The only true answer to this is sliced meatballs on pizza.

Pouh

1 - Nevan. Because the concept is so ridiculous it is awesome.

2 - Lardon. I really like our pizzas which are emulating Tartiflette's taste.

kamspy

1. Ebony and Ivory. Fell in love with the cool contrast when I was a young teen playing Devil May Cry on release day. I even bought matching Taurus 9mm pistols. One in black and one in nickel.

2. Thick sliced pepperoni that turns into little grease cups after being baked.

bathsalts

1. I like Pandora, its unconventional and has some neat animations

2. And I'm a sucker for Feta cheese on my pizza

Thanks for doing this, very cool of you guys.

Alric

Favorite Weapon - Nevan - I mean come on, it's so Devil May Cry absurd and awesome.

Favorite Pizza Topping - Pepperoni

Airan

Favourite weapon - Cerberus, nothing like a tri-nunchuck out there, such a cool (heh) concept!

Favourite pizza topping - anything meaty, meat feast pizza da bes.

Favorite Weapon: Sword of Sparda. I'm new to the series but from looking over the wiki this one seems to have some nice history in the series.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni. I love it! I'll even eat it plain as a snack.

1. Hard... I'd say Nevan, because it's really badass and i love metal!
2. Mozzarella. You just can't beat a classic.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

Top Bottom