• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

hetchi

What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

I choose, the Vendetta!!

A8SELsA.jpg

I spent my x-mas break many years ago wielding this bad boy. I had the best time, ever.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

My one true love on my pizza is mushrooms!

wpOAeWd.jpg

Selrach

Neo Member
This is really generous of you guys.

My favorite weapon has to be Nevan I haven't played alit if DMC but wat I did play of three this thing was awesome.
Favorite topping is easily mincemeat dont know wat it is dont want to know just want to eat it.

daakusedo

1/ Rebellion in dmc3, simply because of the satisfying hit and sound feedback it gives.
The animation is fast and that bring an intense violence to the battles that something like bayonetta for example stumble upon with it's round sound feedback and hit that feel like they stop right before touching enemies.

2/ The cheese.

Cerberus! There's nothing like accruing dozens of hits at once in 360 degrees.

My favourite pizza topping is ham and pineapple because I'm Satan.

Raptor1911

Neo Member
Ebony and Ivory to keep those combos chained together...

Topping in a singular sense sounds sacrilegious, but if only one going with pepperoni.

PseudoViper

The Zambak from DM2. I know it's the MOST hated game in DMC franchise, but I really only played for disc 2. Yep, that's right! I played for Lucia ONLY. Anyway, because of her I liked the Zambak.

Ground Beef

Ventara

This is very generous of you. Thanks!

Favorite weapon - Swords of Sparda, because I like the shape-shifting ability.

Favourite pizza topping - Beef (I'm a meat man)

Oh nice, was going to buy it the first time it goes on sale but can't say no to a free copy.

Favourite weapon and why:
Gilgamesh. I love how it looks and I've always loved fist-type weapons.

Favourite pizza topping:
Bacon. Because that's my favourite topping on anything lol.

So difficult to choose, but I'm gonna fall back on Red Queen, because a sword with a fucking revvable motor is sick as hell.

I'm just gonna go with ham because I'm kinda boring like that when it comes to food.

Favorite weapon - Alastor, dat cutscene
Favorite pizza topping - Pineapple, people always look at me with disgusted look when I mention this... :(

Neoxon

Favorite Weapon: Yamato, no question. I'm just a katana person. Plus it helps that the combo potential is insane in Vergil's hands, regardless of which game he's in.
Favorite Pizza: Pepperoni

1) favorite weapon is Alastor, because it's an effin' lightning broadsword, AND it's one part of the set to unlock Dante's real power.

2) favorite pizza topping is (are) green chilli pepper and anchovy combo

Ron K

Favorite weapon - DMC1 shotgun...blowing apart the marionettes with it felt amazing.

Pizza topping - Pepperoni!

Zambatoh

1) I've always been fond of the Nevan. I mean what's better then a sexy-electrified-demon-succubus-vampire-babe that transforms into a guitar that shreds bats and rains righteous thunder down on it's foes? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

2)Favorite pizza topping has always been Pepperoni. Though I certainly don't mind combining it with Sausage and Mushrooms.

Anim

1. Agni & Rudra

I like them because their moveset is flashy and they're fun to use. Also, the boss fight in which Dante gets damn is one of my favourites in the series.

2. Tuna and olives

It's a perfect match - just like Agni & Rudra.

Favorite Weapon: Rebellion! it's the original and is a classic, beast of a sword plus looks cool.

Favorite Topping: Chicken

Thank's for the giveaway guys - we appreciate it.

ScribbleD

Favorite Weapon: Yamato. The weapon itself isn't flashy, but it such an iconic and spectacular moveset that it always hypes me up.

Favorite Topping: Salami, the one true king of pizza toppings.

Thanks for doing this!

lmimmfn

Kudos for doing this, mega DMC fan, on the fence with the rerelease
  • What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Ebony & Ivory, nothing like keeping the enemies in the air and preventing them hitting the ground while you slash with Yamato
  • What is your favorite pizza topping?
Thin crispy base with a proper tomato base, hot and spicy ground beef, green & red peppers, red onions, jalapeno peppers, Mozzarella Cheese, extra chilli flakes.
Yum yum.

Illucio

Banned
---What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?---
Ifrit is my clear choice. Call me bias in my choice (granted it this is a question of favoritism here) but Ifrit was a terrible weapon at first glance and I hated it when I first used it because it was slow and I was still stumbling preforming combos in the original Devil May Cry to begin with! (Being young and terrible at video games might have been a factor as well.) It wasn't until I came back to the weapon with the Devil May Cry collection for the PS3 is when I realized just how amazing and fun this weapon was once you invested in it. It became my favorite weapon mostly because my previous hate became love. Why I think describes my transition from hate during childhood and my life that I know love and accept in adulthood.

---What is your favorite pizza topping?---
The blood of my enemies, preferably Mundus's blood. But if you want a more traditionaaal topping (the toppings are probably made by some demon that is making us all fat so we don't have the strength to fight back at the demon uprising from hell anyways...) I enjoy the traditional pepperoni on my pizza.

Rockk

1. Beowulf

I just wanna punch things

2. Sausage Pizza

Pretty much the only type of Pizza I eat. What's I find something I like I stick with it forever.

crash-14

Nevan - DMC Spirit it's rock music and Nevan represents it

Favorite topping it's bacon. Bacon just makes better everything.

Oh, this is so cool of you to do! :) I might as well enter. I hear good things about DMC4, so it'd be cool to try it out.

Since I never played much of the DMC series (only a bit of the first game, I don't even know why I stopped playing it - I suppose I should get on that again!) I guess my favourite weapon are Ebony & Ivory. Classics, and simple yet sleek.

For my favourite pizza topping, I'll have to go with salami, I think. While I like a lot of other stuff, and don't even have salami as often as other toppings, I feel like having salami on pizza is a true treat (which is why I don't have it too often!).

Gaffi

1) Agni and Rudra, dual elemental blades has always been a really cool underrated idea to me.
2) I'm going to say sausage but only good authentic sausage. Not whatever sausage they put on frozen pizzas.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway. Always grateful to see cool people doing cool things :)

Top Bottom